Guys I just discovered something really interesting that I want to share,
As the title says I have the link for each file of your wow data (only for MPQ files)

Step I:

follow this if you don't have cata 4.3.4 already installed accept for letting backgrounddownloader.exe to download data

if you have cata client but never ran wow.exe or backgrounddownloader.exe then run backgrounddownloader.exe and close it as soon as it says downloading "WOW-4.3.3.15354-to-4.3.4.15595-patch".

if not both cases above you can proceed to step 2

Step 2:
Copy the following link into the web browser

Spoiler: Show
dist.blizzard.com/wow-pod-retail/NA/15050.direct/Data/*.MPQ

just make sure to change *.mpq with each file name in your data folder

eg. for expansion1.mpq link will be
dist.blizzard.com/wow-pod-retail/NA/15050.direct/Data/expansion1.MPQ

and let the browser/your downloader download the file, once done copy it to wow/data folder

Do this for all files in wow folder

Step 3:
For locale files the link is
dist.blizzard.com/wow-pod-retail/NA/15050.direct/Data/xxXX/*.MPQ

Here replace xxXX by your locale and *.MPQ by each mpq file in data/xxXX folder

eg. for expansion1-locale-enUS.MPQ file it will be
dist.blizzard.com/wow-pod-retail/NA/15050.direct/Data/enUS/expansion1-locale-enUS.MPQ

after downloading all locale files in xxXX folder copy them to wow/data/xxXX folder.

Step 4 (optional):
Now what is remaing is just the cinematics that launch on starting the game for first time... they can be streamed in game or by backgrounddownloader.exe (this is hardly of 200mb)

Now run game and enjoy

Note: These links don't work for wotlk, I tried finding similar links for wotlk but I couldn't

Credit: The whole credit is not mine, I could find such links on www.ac-web.org for MoP so found similarity between them and by changing them a bit and testing them I posted this here

List of files:
In data folder
(1) art.mpq
(2) expansion1.mpq
(3) expansion2.mpq
(3) expansion3.mpq
(4) sound.mpq
(5) world.mpq
(6) world2.mpq
(7) wow-update-base-15211.mpq
(8) wow-update-base-15354.mpq
(9) wow-update-base-15595.mpq

In xxXX folder
(1) expansion1-locale-xxXX.mpq
(2) expansion2-locale-xxXX.mpq
(3) expansion3-locale-xxXX.mpq
(4) expansion1-speech-xxXX.MPQ
(5) expansion2-speech-xxXX.MPQ
(6) expansion3-speech-xxXX.MPQ
(7) locale-xxXX.MPQ
(8) speech-xxXX.MPQ
(9) wow-update-xxXX-15211.MPQ
(10) wow-update-xxXX-15354.MPQ
(11) wow-update-xxXX-15595.MPQ

If you have already got some of these files right click on them and select properties, then check if value against "size:" and "size on disk:" is same, if it is file is completely downloaded no need for downloading it, if not the value against the "size on disk:" tells the amount of the file downloaded
Thanks to boggtroll for asking me to add this list

EDIT: also you can replace NA (North America server) with EU (European server) or KR (Korean server) in the link as per the closest location (Thanks to Raimizu for pointing out this point here)