/cast Devine Shield
    /laugh

2. May 18, 2013  
    /cast Devine Shield
    /laugh
    shattering throw and mass dispel does wonders

3. May 18, 2013  
    shattering throw and mass dispel does wonders
    so your gonna stop your reckstorm to remove a single paladins bubble... why bother?

4. May 18, 2013  
    so your gonna stop your reckstorm to remove a single paladins bubble... why bother?
    pff not sayin id stop and do it

5. May 18, 2013  
    Would hand of protection (the one that prevents melee hits from hitting you) help you vs bs?

6. May 18, 2013  
    Would hand of protection (the one that prevents melee hits from hitting you) help you vs bs?
    6 and 2x3s.

Both make you immune to melee attacks, but Bubble makes you immune to everything. it depends if you wanna waste a 3min CD (HOP) or 5min CD (bubble) or if there is an evil Boomkin/Firemage/FDK with the warrior too.

7. May 18, 2013  
    or warrior with reck+sweeping strikes+ pvp trinket+ bladestorm :P
    i thought you dont use sweeping strikes anymore... I know cuz its bugged :D.

8. May 18, 2013  
    Half of the 4.3 stuff is bugged at the moment. :/

9. May 18, 2013  
    Half of the 4.3 stuff is bugged at the moment. :/
    i dont expect them to fix it anytime soon. same as 4.0.6 they didnt even care to fix unholy skills. I feel that these bugs are going throughout the whole year or even more till MoP comes with more bugs. I hope molten proves me wrong, if they do. expect everyone to be happy and not complaining about anything.

And right now. I am aggravated cuz i am having login problems. I was disconnected in game idk why. and the server has que. damnit!

10. May 18, 2013  
    And right now. I am aggravated cuz i am having login problems. I was disconnected in game idk why. and the server has que. damnit!
    I thought I were the only one. I tried to log in onto my non premium acc and it kicks me out as soon as it loads my character.

11. May 19, 2013  
    ^ that (message to short need to add this)

12. May 19, 2013  
    AV would be........ an exception for sweeping strikes :P

First 12