1. May 23, 2013  

Sargeras Farewell Give-away

=====================================
    I'm afraid I have to cut today short due to a sudden interruption in today's plans.
    I'm changing the date of the event to Tomorrow, Saturday. May 25th 20:00 SERVER TIME for convenience reasons. I'll be online beforehand to announce for those interested. I'm sorry if this causes any inconveniences. To make amends for that I will increase the prize pool by a fair amount
    =====================================

Hello, my name is Ashlyne(in-game) and after long and careful consideration I've ultimately decided to quit WoW for good after roughly 6 years of playing altogether.

First off, I would like to thank Molten for little over a year's worth of fantastic WoW gaming, all their hard efforts put into the game and general awesomeness! I'd also like to thank all those I've met in-game and became friends with. This community may not seem the brightest out there, but it is definitely one of the most loving! (coming from personal experiences) You're all awesome and I'll miss all of you!

I won't go into detail too much, but after a lot of stress and the recent passing of my mother I can no longer find the time to enjoy games as much as I would like to, and this is where it gets interesting- I'm kind of a hoarder and tend to burn money quite easily(as shown with just a small portion of my purchase history here), and have managed to rack up a fair amount of coins I no longer have use for.

Soooo... What's a better way of spending these coins on whatever's tradable and giving it away? I can't think of anything.

EVERYONE is welcome. No hate or trolling, please. I just see no other way of putting these coins to good use.

Thank you Molten and its playerbase for an amazing year!

*I may be going overboard with all of this, but really I'm only trying to forge my way into having the coolest WoW day I've ever had. Let's go out with a bang. :)

Are you interested? (Giveaway details and location)

Spoiler: Show
    REALM: Sargeras
    DATE: 25-05-2013 20:00 SERVER TIME

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:

I'll be standing @ the Goldshire Inn at 20:00 server time tomorrow and will be asking a series of (easy) questions, and whoever answers them correctly first, gets whatever I happen to give away.
    Please note that you can only win once as I want to give everyone a fair chance.
    Prizes will most likely consist mainly of Gold, a Blazing Hippogryph or two, and whatever else is tradable!
    I hope at least some of you may show up to make this a memorable experience! I'll be announcing it in-game half an hour prior for anyone who doesn't browse the forums.

Confirmed Prizes:

- 1.000.000 Gold (In prizes of 100K)
    - 500.000 Gold (In prizes of 50K)
    -7x Mekgineer's Chopper
    - 3x Sandstone Drake
    - 2x Tabard of the Lightbringer
    - 1x Blazing Hippogryph
    - Various BoE Epics
    - Various Crafting recipes/materials
    - Loads and loads more!

Proof of coins:
    --This is due to a lot of private messages of people claiming this whole thing to be a hoax.
    ---All of it will be given away in form of gold or other tradable goods.

2. May 23, 2013  
    Spinescent
    What a nice thing to do. I am not interested personally, but I figure that a lot of people would be grateful for it :D
    +1 respect from me

3. May 23, 2013  
    Well you will be missed and i wish you the best of luck;)

4. May 23, 2013  
    im sorry to hear about your mother, death has a funny way of waking you up to life though doesn't it.

If you mean to leave wow, burn your bridges, delete your toons, change your password to something like aerigufhqerpguoihqg;iueqh

anything to help keep pulling you back into world of warcraft. this game is like a drug to some.

best of luck

5. May 23, 2013  
    im sorry to hear about your mother, death has a funny way of waking you up to life though doesn't it.

If you mean to leave wow, burn your bridges, delete your toons, change your password to something like aerigufhqerpguoihqg;iueqh

anything to help keep pulling you back into world of warcraft. this game is like a drug to some.

best of luck
    Couldn't have said it better myself, to be honest :). And as far as leaving WoW goes, I am exactly intending to do what you've described, hence me first handing out every last ounce of tradable goodies I still hold :P

6. May 23, 2013  
    RagyTheInsane
    i don't play on Sargeras , but that's a very nice thing to do, and that's a true member of Molten Community

7. May 23, 2013  

8. May 23, 2013  
    Updated post with some things I will > DEFINITELY < be giving away.

9. May 23, 2013  
    Updated post with some things I will > DEFINITELY < be giving away.
    Menplis, transfer with some of that stuff to neltharion horde side and give meeeh :(

10. May 23, 2013  

cya

well sad to see a player to go im wishing u luck with ur better life and happyness :D

11. May 23, 2013  
    Cu in ~ 2 months. One does not simply quit wow.

12. May 23, 2013  
    Nah I know people who have quit for good. Its just the dedication that matters.

Great initiative Ashlyne!
    ATB for ur life.

13. May 23, 2013  
    XKrackX
    Will you ask for the stuff after you come back?

14. May 23, 2013  
    Will you ask for the stuff after you come back?
    That would hardly make this a giveaway now would it?

15. May 23, 2013  

123 ... Last