1. May 25, 2013  
    sorry for your loss dude only those that have lost close ones know how it feels best of luck in real life too bad i am on horde side even though i dont know you i was gonna come for sure

2. May 25, 2013  
    Poodleguy
    And he dosent show up lol

3. May 25, 2013  
    CrabBerg
    you got trolling skills i give you that :D

was alot of people there lol XD

4. May 25, 2013  

5. May 25, 2013  
    http://postimg.org/image/fi4s9rrrv/

6. May 25, 2013  
    Woooo! I can see myself on the Hearth of the Aspects there!

BTW nice troll. There was like 100 people :DDD

Cya Ashlyne! And may the real life be enjoyable as your IGN name!

7. May 25, 2013  
    I was there three hours beforehand exactly on time,
    I had announced it on time and enough,
    I had given away a substantial amount,
    I had set a few ground rules,
    Rules not followed
    Multiple warnings
    Laptop overheat
    No more fun

Everyone who was there at the right time will back this up for me, and those who won.

Congratulations to all who have won something in the past two days!

Due to my laptop obv not handling so many people ill be in goldshire occasionally tonight and hand out whatever I have left.

It's been a fun day however long it lasted, and it may not have gone as planned, but I'm sure I've made a lot of people a bit happier these two days. And you all have certainly made Me happier :)

Edit. There also seems to be confusion as to when it was actually supposed to be; almost three hours ago...

8. May 25, 2013  
    Poodleguy

PLOT TWIST: OP IS NOT LEAVING AND TROLLED THE ENTIRE COMUNITY. EVEN A GM CAME AND SAID OP WASNT ONLINE LOL

HERE YOU CAN SEE WE WERE ALL THERE AT 20:00 AND WHERE WAS OP? CLAIMING WE ALL CAME TOO LATE LOL

9. May 25, 2013  
    Chill out bro, no need to flame anybody >_>
    Still her choice to give away stuff

10. May 25, 2013  
    Edit. 20.00 server time was three hours ago for ME. And I am just as confused as you are. I will add some extra funds to make up for the confusion and be there in a few minutes. Sound good?

**** this phone

11. May 25, 2013  
    chiepie
    20.00 server time was three hours ago. And I am just as confused ad you ate. I will add some extra funds to make up for the confusion and be there in a few minutes. Sound good?
    Hey go to this page look in realms table to the time... https://www.molten-wow.com/

12. May 25, 2013  

13. May 25, 2013  

PLOT TWIST: OP IS NOT LEAVING AND TROLLED THE ENTIRE COMUNITY. EVEN A GM CAME AND SAID OP WASNT ONLINE LOL

HERE YOU CAN SEE WE WERE ALL THERE AT 20:00 AND WHERE WAS OP? CLAIMING WE ALL CAME TOO LATE LOL
    LoL there's me again on the screen :DDD I sometimes I was typing /who Ashlyne and you were never online. I was whole time there, lurking, hunting. But still, my respects, and if you really did the giveaway, don't pay more for the greedy bastards.

14. May 25, 2013  
    Poodleguy
    Edit. 20.00 server time was three hours ago for ME. And I am just as confused as you are. I will add some extra funds to make up for the confusion and be there in a few minutes. Sound good?

**** this phone
    dont pay extra just show up on time when you say servertime, come servertime, dont come local time, anyway peace

15. May 25, 2013  
    I am so sorry for the mixup everyone I am rushing home right now to attend I will be there soon with some goodies

First ... 23456 ... Last