1. May 25, 2013  
    CoDkevin

ele shamy dps unstabillity

best, wow players

I have a few questions on the shamy class specialized in elemental,
    i think that shamy is one of the coolest classes to play with but
    on this server it seems that the dps per seccond is extrem low a full geared shamy lets say pve 370
    gets beaten easyly by a mage whom is neighter 340 i'm not trying to say that the mage class is overpowerd just to say that the ele shamy class is extreme low also to check with the original wow game, however i dont try to pin point this server to blame , im just wandering if there is a problem with this class and if its going to be fixed if others have this problem too, there are ps a lot of shamy's i spoke of with the same problems,

wich in this case there is a problem with this class im excited for the power up on this class if there might be no
    problem im desperatly asking togheter with a lots of shamy's please molten power up the ele classs...
    although information about this occur may be enough for me to understand the situation..
    tnx molten community ps i still think molten rules and is the best server :D

HOLLAND RULEZ ...... ( srry if my english was bad :D )

2. May 25, 2013  
    Classes r not the same...Shaman never been compared to a mage with dps :| And mage is supposed to be the best dps in this patch (on retail....).
    So i see more elemental in rdf and just spamming chain lighting they do 25/30k dps (More than a mage fire on molten because of bug with spreadding dot).

3. May 25, 2013  
    CoDkevin
    then what u telling me now is that im using my class wrong way cuz i dont hit 30k with my lightning bolt
    and the rest of my spells also wont come up above that except an crit with lava surge what will hit like 35 k but still my avarege dps per sec wont hit to 20k + also that i tried to say that a mage class hits more even with less good gear lets say 340 and im 370 hits more on a boss then i do so his dps is more then a ele shamy but if youre right about what you tried to explain me then ill ask u plz can u make a build about how to use a shamy cuz i dont know better then what im doing now and im using it on full purpose included that i use other guides and watched movies on youtube and stuff... so plz as u know help with the build , as u dont maybe someone els will ... tnx for the reply any way

4. May 25, 2013  
    i'm obsessed with ele shaman, just fell in love with it. only ilvl 366 and i'm sustaining some pretty good dps. on my good days, i'm doing 20k. i still have alot to learn, still not even sure if i should prioritize haste or mastery. i just know that there are some bugs that are causing us to not perform as well as we should such as searing and fire ele totem acting like 2 kids that fell off the short bus. sad to say that about fire ele because this tier is supposed to make fire ele a major dps cd.

ele is extremely dependent on gear and requires alot of focus. delaying a lava burst cd for half a second or letting fulmination stack even 1 charge past max, letting flame shock fall of for half a second is a serious dps loss.

btw renajr was talking about chain lightning spam, not lightning bolt.

5. May 25, 2013  
    CoDkevin
    ok thanks a lot for the commentary i'd like to hone my skills in the ele tree,
    i'm sure you guys helped me finding answers .
    if there are still tips and other comments , or other people's oppinion i'd like to hear them as well!!!