1. May 30, 2013  
    Calling yourself a God and posting rating on a private server, good for your ego isn't it?
    You people just don't get the freaking point. You, SAID, " there is no 3.1k rate" I proved you wrong. That's what feeds my ego. Not the fact that I achieved something, I just like winning arguments.

2. May 30, 2013  
    You people just don't get the freaking point. You, SAID, " there is no 3.1k rate" I proved you wrong. That's what feeds my ego. Not the fact that I achieved something, I just like winning arguments.
    No 3.1k rate does not exist, there was only one case in history of 1 team reaching 3258 rate when rating was /exploitable/ on retail, while the 2nd rate was 2600ish. The only thing you proved is that you do not know that MMR and rating system is broken but that is another story. Have fun in your 65126845568k rate.

Please don't wet you pants for supposedly "winning" an argument over the internet.
    I don't recall there was an argument to be won to begin with.

3. May 30, 2013  

I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I'm INTP personality type.

4. May 30, 2013  

5. May 30, 2013  
    He said it himself. Its still a win, sad, empty, joyless, win. But trust me, over time arguments on the internet will become more and more important, because technology is taking over. So these things won't matter anymore.

6. May 31, 2013  
    No 3.1k rate does not exist, there was only one case in history of 1 team reaching 3258 rate when rating was /exploitable/ on retail, while the 2nd rate was 2600ish. The only thing you proved is that you do not know that MMR and rating system is broken but that is another story. Have fun in your 65126845568k rate.
    Thats just not true at all.
    even i had 2,7k rating on retail and i was by far not the second best team in history xD

3k rating (even 3,2k) was reached since S7 every single season till season s11 legit.
    With exploiting it went even up to 3,9k somewhere in russia xD (4,8k in rbgs :D)

There are so many people with 3k+ ratings on retail.

Just sayin

7. May 31, 2013  
    its sad what the forums have come to lol, one guy tells another he didnt get 3.1k rating he proves him wrong then he takes a stab at him getting it on a pserver lmao, its funny cuz i can almost gurantee you guys that say "on a private server" probably play here too and are no where near 3k rating

8. May 31, 2013  
    its sad what the forums have come to lol, one guy tells another he didnt get 3.1k rating he proves him wrong then he takes a stab at him getting it on a pserver lmao, its funny cuz i can almost gurantee you guys that say "on a private server" probably play here too and are no where near 3k rating

I'm 3k fk off random.

9. May 31, 2013  
    I'm 3k fk off random.
    l2p donat for skill jajaja meet me 2c2

10. May 31, 2013  
    l2p donat for skill jajaja meet me 2c2
    We go 3c3 farm Dedfriz, Brum un Glubux k?

11. June 1, 2013  

12. June 1, 2013  
    @OP killing players who have no skills on their bar is quite fair, indeed.

13. June 1, 2013  

14. June 1, 2013  
    First of all to OP:

Try to face 1vs3,1vs4 and actually 1:2 heavilly skilled,there you can show skiils(if not arena).
    Your quality should be improved,especially when addin editing.,it really changes from bored to scored!

All you posts for rating and such,why do you even bother trying to glad level hero.
    Its pointless.Just offer critism in respected way and its ok.

P.s i can say that Subgod has 3.1k rating as i saw it.But ehh 3.1 is nearly nothing when you face only 3 semiskilled/skilled teams per realm.Thats not much is it?Bascilly your only fighting vs few people worth fightning.Rest is who camps more/etc.

Regards.

15. June 1, 2013  
    Lol at this... anyone can get 3.1k through force queues if you have nothing else to do than sit next to your computer for days.

If you can get 2.4k you can get 3.1k... simple as that.

First 1234 Last