1. June 7, 2013  
    Wawwww chill out guys,every mage on molten is skilled if he has gear. about the video,i can do the same so i liked it i subscribed but I.D.G.A.F...

2. June 7, 2013  
    Nothing special in the video - some random BG's, and some random duels - not a single hunter duel or shadow priest atleast dueal, only some ****ty subbed rogues that used garrote like never.

As for the 3.1k - PvP in Molten is quite fail - since i reached 2.6k with paladin/warrior and me/partner weren't event trying, aka no def/spell reflect, no focus stuns,focus judgements/poly hos etc. the quality of PvP is ****ed up.

And as for the 3.1k - i can always roll MM and reach rank 3 in Cata if I want, but it's pointless just to shut some e-peen teens to waist over 50 hours game-time...

3. June 7, 2013  
    Nothing special in the video - some random BG's, and some random duels - not a single hunter duel or shadow priest atleast dueal, only some ****ty subbed rogues that used garrote like never.

As for the 3.1k - PvP in Molten is quite fail - since i reached 2.6k with paladin/warrior and me/partner weren't event trying, aka no def/spell reflect, no focus stuns,focus judgements/poly hos etc. the quality of PvP is ****ed up.

And as for the 3.1k - i can always roll MM and reach rank 3 in Cata if I want, but it's pointless just to shut some e-peen teens to waist over 50 hours game-time...
    I'm sure you freaking can, like everyone one else can. Like everyone else does. All " molten pvp sucks I'm bettar but I won't play and show it" gladiators.

4. June 7, 2013  
    You do realize that he's just like you, right?
    You use the same excuses too, "I have no reason to do that, but I can do it!"

Just dropped by to say that.
    If you want I can quote you, I can stay and argue, maybe win an argument, but I have no reason to do that!
    >See?

5. June 7, 2013  
    You do realize that he's just like you, right?
    You use the same excuses too, "I have no reason to do that, but I can do it!"

Just dropped by to say that.
    If you want I can quote you, I can stay and argue, maybe win an argument, but I have no reason to do that!
    >See?
    No. See, I already told you. There's a difference between someone who can, is capable, and does not want to. And there's that one who can't even though he says he can. I'm sorry I don't know 10 skilled people by me on frostwolf, and I cannot organize something which is pointless for me. No joy, no reward, nothing. You'll just have to take my word on it, if u don't, fine and drop it.

6. June 7, 2013  
    How do you know that he's not capable?

7. June 7, 2013  
    How do you know that he's not capable?
    I can assume, have my strong opinion and in some case be wrong. Can you have one for me? A person who hits rank one in arenas every season without any sweat. Assume how hard will it be for me to do a RBG. I wanted to write a line about 10 people from Neltharion that I do know, and I'm sure they achieved loads as well, but I won't. I did show off way too much, took your attention and got a quite a stalker who checks what I write.

8. June 8, 2013  
    Usually rank 2, 3 and so on give up few days before the end of the season on the realms I play so I don't have to " camp queue", and I have 200- 300 rating ahead just to be sure no none wintrades on me.
    Why do you not grace us with your presence in the tournaments?

Iirc my mage has 3.4k in 2s here, it means nothing whatsoever.

9. June 8, 2013  
    Why do you not grace us with your presence in the tournaments?

Iirc my mage has 3.4k in 2s here, it means nothing whatsoever.
    I'll attempt to do so.

10. June 8, 2013  
    durham
    another pvp topic , another deja-vu same ****ty comments different day same old crap.
    about the video = 7/10
    keep up your work m8. practice makes it perfect ..........

11. June 8, 2013  
    I'll attempt to do so.
    If what you say is true, r2/3 is qualified.

12. June 8, 2013  
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKqct93bECY[/YT]

13. June 8, 2013  
    sipetinac
    the level of maturity here is TOO DAMN LOW.
    yeah,this guy subgodx take this game too srs lol,i wonder does he have a life @ all

14. June 8, 2013  
    yeah,this guy subgodx take this game too srs lol,i wonder does he have a life @ all
    What now, 10 year old kids throwing them " no life" comments.

15. June 8, 2013  
    And you do have a life when posting dem no-life posts in a forum?

First ... 234