Cata Skilled Mage stuff lol

Hey gus I wanna present my WoW Movie.

- I hope you like my Editing and my Mage skills

- I will every sunday to upload 1 Video per week

[YT]EGxO7EFSxQw[/YT]

!!!!!!! Warning Metal !!!!!!

LINK :http://www.youtube.com/user/Realityqt

2. May 30, 2013  
    Quality even on 720p is crappy, gameplay nothing special, I play my mage better and I don't claim I'm any good.

3. May 30, 2013  
    Milanmilan
    Quality even on 720p is crappy, gameplay nothing special, I play my mage better and I don't claim I'm any good.

Gz :D then feeling horny now and get it down one, I make videos for fun and not so that you feel you mad: * And I beat you all times sweeter

Moreover, I only want that you clickst it. if you have any constructive criticism for me rather then write nothing :)

4. May 30, 2013  
    Gz :D then feeling horny now and get it down one, I make videos for fun and not so that you feel you mad: * And I beat you all times sweeter

Moreover, I only want that you clickst it. if you have any constructive criticism for me rather then write nothing :)
    Constructive criticism, I gave it to you. Your quality is bad, improve it. You are not special mage, improve your skill. I mean no harm, chill.

5. May 30, 2013  
    Milanmilan
    Constructive criticism, I gave it to you. Your quality is bad, improve it. You are not special mage, improve your skill. I mean no harm, chill.
    To constructive criticism includes tips, how can I play better?

The quality is so bad that I have time for 64x windows on my pc and helped unfortunately only can recorden size

6. May 30, 2013  
    To constructive criticism includes tips, how can I play better?

The quality is so bad that I have time for 64x windows on my pc and helped unfortunately only can recorden size
    Practice. You know the basic things, that's all you need to start.

7. May 30, 2013  
    Milanmilan
    Practice. You know the basic things, that's all you need to start.
    Dude I know the basics xD So and stoping now come on warsong and duel me :)

8. May 30, 2013  
    Dude I know the basics xD So and stoping now come on warsong and duel me :)
    First, if you duel to show your skill, I won't accept it. Show it in arenas. Second, if you were Ziqo, you ain't worth my time, and you ain't. I won't bother making a char on warsong just to win some random mage in a random duel, nor do I have anything from it. Take the criticism, you were the one who made the video, posted it, I gave you a comment, if u won't get it then don't bother talking to me.

9. May 30, 2013  

10. May 30, 2013  
    What did? Learn the use of the meme, " escalated quickly" is used for situations in which theme changes, and here it didn't.

11. May 30, 2013  
    Milanmilan
    What did? Learn the use of the meme, " escalated quickly" is used for situations in which theme changes, and here it didn't.

I want only a Duel dude whats up :O

12. May 30, 2013  
    I want only a Duel dude whats up :O
    You won't get one. Go get 3.1k rate more than 5 times then we will talk. Okay?

13. May 30, 2013  
    You won't get one. Go get 3.1k rate more than 5 times then we will talk. Okay?
    3.1k does not exist.

14. May 30, 2013  

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My rogue on neltharion, frostwolf, and sargeras.

15. May 30, 2013  
    Calling yourself a God and posting rating on a private server, good for your ego isn't it?

123 ... Last