xbrz
    Cool Stuff, i remember myrmidons was my first guild on molten like 4 years ago :D wonder if its still the same guild since it was on sargeras!

2. Cool Stuff, i remember myrmidons was my first guild on molten like 4 years ago :D wonder if its still the same guild since it was on sargeras!
    Yes it is.;)

Stormblood
    Cool Stuff, i remember myrmidons was my first guild on molten like 4 years ago :D wonder if its still the same guild since it was on sargeras!
    Trust me,
    no.

4. and you'd know because?

a lot of the old members are still around, obviously not everyone came over to cataclysm and there were some guild merger's, but all in all you'll probably get a similar end game experience as you used to get in WOTLK while in myrmidons.

5. Cool Stuff, i remember myrmidons was my first guild on molten like 4 years ago :D wonder if its still the same guild since it was on sargeras!
    Yeah it is with the exception of a few officers who stayed on WOTLK.

6. Bump :D Still doing giveaways!

7. Giving away COINS at 750 Followers! :D

HellThrone
    Giving away COINS at 750 Followers! :D
    Nice :D I wanna join :D

9. Nice :D I wanna join :D
    :D Just make sure you're following and tuned in when I schedule the giveaway after I hit 750!

I haven't been home lately and busy with school + work. Sorry guys!

10. July 1, 2013  
    HellThrone
    im "The_Hell_Throne" and im following u baby :D All type of HellThrone was taken and i couldn't log fb from where i am atm, Security reasons :D

11. July 1, 2013  
    haha alright thanks man! once i hit 750, ill schedule my next giveaway :D

12. July 1, 2013  
    HellThrone
    I told my guild to follow it as well, Hope reach 750 soon

13. July 3, 2013  
    595 atm come on guys INV more ppl and follow !

14. Will start streaming again soon.. been very busy with summer classes + work D: ends in 2 weeks tho! :D

First ... 34567 ... Last