1. No thank you, i'd rather enjoy the game.

2. Just giving away more then 2M gold so far, takes a lot of generosity which i find amazing. Keep up the good work.

Btw how on earth do u make so much gold so fast. I doubt all that comes from the gvault.
    :D thanks buddy, I'm glad to be giving back to the community as they are supporting our stream!

3. coin giveaways maybe involved soon tooooo :D

HellThrone
    I can make up to 1mil per day or two so it isn't that hard to make gold here if you really want.
    True, By being afk 24/7 at org . ROFL

5. True, By being afk 24/7 at org . ROFL
    Oh, it's you assuming things again by seeing me afk in-game sometimes. Not surprised.

HellThrone
    Oh, it's you assuming things again by seeing me afk in-game sometimes. Not surprised.
    Thats what lonely ppl do, Not blaming you for it ;)

7. I can make up to 1mil per day or two so it isn't that hard to make gold here if you really want.
    So you won't mind giving me a couple mil?

8. So you won't mind giving me a couple mil?
    Everything goes into the coin savings I'm afraid. :P

Thats what lonely ppl do, Not blaming you for it ;)
    There you go, assuming things again, silly you. :)
    Keep it up, maybe you'll get something right once in your lifetime.

9. Thats what lonely ppl do, Not blaming you for it ;)
    Usually, that's when she's talking to me or when we're hanging out so I believe that's quite far away from being 'lonely'. We humans are foul creatures, usually hating others for what we see in ourselves, so please do get some sunlight once in a while.

Those real-life giveaways would be awesome. We can all pitch in some gold and make a lottery of our own. Props to M1NO for having a nice stream and all what has been done so far.

10. AMagahd almost 500 followers.. i'm going to go broke :D

11. 500 followers have been hit.. jesus christ.. at this rate I'll be broke after all these giveaways! :D

500 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY will be held at 2 AM PACIFIC TIME ON JUNE 20TH!

WHICH IS IN 19 HOURS RIGHT RIGHT NOW of this post!

Make sure you are FOLLOWing and Watching during the giveaway to participate and have a chance to win!

www.twitch.tv/xM1NO !!

12. 4TH GIVEAWAY WAS A SUCCESS!

Gave away 10 coins to 5 winners (2 coins each!)

Next giveaway will be at 750 Followers!

www.twitch.tv/xM1NO !!

Natzz
    Good luck to all who want to win ,this is amazing idea to purchue itmes ,gold coins :)

14. Good luck to all who want to win ,this is amazing idea to purchue itmes ,gold coins :)
    Thanks buddy next ones at 750!

First ... 23456 ... Last