1. June 3, 2013  

Foe Reaper 5000 (and Molten Slag)

Hey, I'm level 85 and trying to solo Deadmines Normal,

but it seems when I get to Foe Reaper 5000, and after killing the mobs around it, you are able to pull Foe Reaper and it comes attacking you but you are unable to attack the Foe Reaper. Not the problem here at the moment,

but in a few seconds a Level 85 'Molten Slag' (elite of course) spawns and starts attacking me and kills me within several hits.

Now I thought this was strange since this is on Normal and not Heroic so there should be no mobs my level.

But is anyone else getting this problem? I have tried several methods to get around it but to no avail.

(Did this on Frostwolf)

2. June 3, 2013  
    nah, dats just normal molton deadmines from 4.0.6 :) Its' for those pro elites here who complain when people leave, I hope they end up doing dat dungeon forever in this condition.

3. June 3, 2013  
    nah, dats just normal molton deadmines from 4.0.6 :) Its' for those pro elites here who complain when people leave, I hope they end up doing dat dungeon forever in this condition.
    haha okay :)

Anyway, I would take it that particular part of the dungeon is in some kind of a bugged condition? Anyone else confirm?

4. June 4, 2013  
    haha okay :)

Anyway, I would take it that particular part of the dungeon is in some kind of a bugged condition? Anyone else confirm?
    Sometimes if you wipe on Foe reaper and then try to re engage the fight it bugs out and you arnt able to pull the boss. I hope this helps :)

5. June 4, 2013  
    Sometimes if you wipe on Foe reaper and then try to re engage the fight it bugs out and you arnt able to pull the boss. I hope this helps :)
    I am able to pull it, no problem with that.

The main issue is why the hell a Level 85 Molten Slag is spawning in this dungeon that I have set to Normal?,

Second main issue is the Foe Reaper you can't attack during the fight

6. June 4, 2013  
    hiddenling
    The fight's supposed to spawn those level 85 molten slags - they're 87 in heroic.

The idea is that there's a Prototype Reaper near the teleporter that you're supposed to be able to get in - it's immune to the damage to the Molten Slags, so you can just smack them around and then go back to killing the Foe Reaper.

Though the Foe Reaper itself doesn't work, since it can't be attacked, so I guess that has to be checked out.

7. June 4, 2013  
    The fight's supposed to spawn those level 85 molten slags - they're 87 in heroic.

The idea is that there's a Prototype Reaper near the teleporter that you're supposed to be able to get in - it's immune to the damage to the Molten Slags, so you can just smack them around and then go back to killing the Foe Reaper.

Though the Foe Reaper itself doesn't work, since it can't be attacked, so I guess that has to be checked out.
    Thankyou! Just the answer I was looking for, will try it out again soon. Last I checked, you couldn't hop into this Prototype Reaper though... But will try it again and will edit this post or reply to explain results I get

8. Confirmed on Frostwolf, please go here to vote this issue up in priority:

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?p=1863928

9. Confirmed on Frostwolf, please go here to vote this issue up in priority:

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?p=1863928
    noob... edit your own post !

10. i cant attack too foe reaper 5000.... how can i attack that boss....

11. i cant attack too foe reaper 5000.... how can i attack that boss....
    Ironically, Deadmines normal mode, both Cata and MOP mirror each other and are extremely alike, the only difference is the mobs on Mop are a bit weaker and the dungeon can be 2-3 manned due to this, if there is one or two well equipped dudes on a team.

That is what gave me the idea that they can just copy dungeon scripts or something to MOP, it is not like it will impact low level dungeons big time at all.

Also a few other dungeons mirror each other if you pay attention to them, Deadmines is just the prime example.

12. Ironically, Deadmines normal mode, both Cata and MOP mirror each other and are extremely alike, the only difference is the mobs on Mop are a bit weaker and the dungeon can be 2-3 manned due to this, if there is one or two well equipped dudes on a team.

That is what gave me the idea that they can just copy dungeon scripts or something to MOP, it is not like it will impact low level dungeons big time at all.

Also a few other dungeons mirror each other if you pay attention to them, Deadmines is just the prime example.
    yeah exactly thats right.....