1. June 5, 2013  
    diggz

Gearing Up

Are there other ways of gearing up for PVE when you're 85, besides RDF normal? Generally I do rep quests, but it seems like most of the faction q's are bugged... the only other option is BG, but I'm not geared for it and don't want to make Horde suck on the battlefield.

2. June 5, 2013  
    Almost every is bugged, exept Guardians of Hyjal, I Geared up Tank, and im stuck, i cant get any enchants for Head/Shouthers from the Reps.

3. June 6, 2013  
    Homerlegrand
    there i no way that you can gear up new Character as for those who are new in Molten....Good luck gearing character in 4 months

4. June 6, 2013  
    there i no way that you can gear up new Character as for those who are new in Molten....Good luck gearing character in 4 months
    Um.. There is a way you can gear up your character in less than 4 months. Use the Auction House, buy gear from there, OR get a crafting profession for your class, create those GREENIES for now, and then, JOIN AN RDF Normal. That is the only surefire way of getting geared at the moment. Then, if you're interested in doing Battlegrounds, go ahead and go in there with your PvE gear. You may not have resilience at the moment, but you should be able to be geared enough to cause some damage to the other team. Remember, everyone is affected by not being able to get geared properly, but there are still ways to get geared, all you have to do is use your noggin'. :P

5. June 6, 2013  
    Bludraven
    spend tons of gold on crafted/BoE **** -- >Normal rdf ---> sc/hoo into ZG/ZA, followed with battleground farm :/

Rly rly rly rly rly boring n annoying way to gear up. I speed it up by easy mode low rating conquest caps with new chars, ppl r ******ed and if u know basics u get cap in like 30mins, every cap u might wanna get 1 ruth offset just to speed up getting big nuff ilvl to join heroics than its easier.

Oh and even when ur 340 ilvl, say ur 365 , ull get invited 9 out of 10 times to JP farm xd

6. June 6, 2013  
    rafaman1
    Diggz I would say get mining and farm volatile Airs, fire etc....

So you can buy some pieces of the Jp set and some others things you may want.... each 70 airs you get 1 piece lol...so Whit only 1 trip mining for airs you can get 200-400 and set yourself some nice stuff here and there

I started 2 weeks ago and Been farming BG for pieces of the PVE set "the ones that can not be trade" just play safe and dont feed kills

7. June 6, 2013  
    So you can buy some pieces of the Jp set and some others things you may want.... each 70 airs you get 1 piece lol...so Whit only 1 trip mining for airs you can get 200-400 and set yourself some nice stuff here and there
    WHAT IS THIS THAT YOU SPEAK OF?! WHERE IS THIS? (all caps intended :P ) Please tell meeehhh D:

8. June 6, 2013  
    A useful summary:

Look for a nice helpful guild, get ilevel 329 somehow, max professions (if possible), run stonecore hc to get justice points, get 378 justice gear after alot of runs (and if higher geared then go for rdf hc) or farm alot of gold and buy some proper gear

Or stay afk in rbg all the time - alot of alliance do that unfortunately

9. June 6, 2013  
    Homerlegrand
    Um.. There is a way you can gear up your character in less than 4 months. Use the Auction House, buy gear from there, OR get a crafting profession for your class, create those GREENIES for now, and then, JOIN AN RDF Normal. That is the only surefire way of getting geared at the moment. Then, if you're interested in doing Battlegrounds, go ahead and go in there with your PvE gear. You may not have resilience at the moment, but you should be able to be geared enough to cause some damage to the other team. Remember, everyone is affected by not being able to get geared properly, but there are still ways to get geared, all you have to do is use your noggin'. :P
    Interesting, but how i will buy items on AH when im new??? how ill find money??? will they just pop in my pocket?
    rep bugged... items that can be sold with Professions are not that good acording to those with JP as i see on ppl ...

10. June 6, 2013  
    Or stay afk in rbg all the time - alot of alliance do that unfortunately
    Doesn't mean we encourage it! If you try this method just keep in mind you can get banned so its your risk, at least the other methods suggested won't tempt being sanctioned.

11. June 7, 2013  
    Interesting, but how i will buy items on AH when im new??? how ill find money??? will they just pop in my pocket?
    rep bugged... items that can be sold with Professions are not that good acording to those with JP as i see on ppl ...
    That's why you get a farming and crafting profession. @_@ when I was new, I didn't complain of not having gold because I had my farming and crafting professions with me. Farm your own materials, then create! That's why farming professions are there. If you don't want to craft, then sell the raw materials you farmed (though it will take a huge amount of time). As for the Justice Points gear, you'll get those AFTER you get your greenie set. They won't be as good, but eventually, you WILL get them. After all, "Time is money, friend!"

12. June 7, 2013  
    Homerlegrand
    That's why you get a farming and crafting profession. @_@ when I was new, I didn't complain of not having gold because I had my farming and crafting professions with me. Farm your own materials, then create! That's why farming professions are there. If you don't want to craft, then sell the raw materials you farmed (though it will take a huge amount of time). As for the Justice Points gear, you'll get those AFTER you get your greenie set. They won't be as good, but eventually, you WILL get them. After all, "Time is money, friend!"
    Crafting profession.? nice.. lol what to craft? name few

13. June 7, 2013  
    Crafting profession.? nice.. lol what to craft? name few
    What? Are you really serious right now? I don't know if you're trolling or... (-_-")

Name a few, I'll name all of them!

Crafting Gear:
    Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Engineering!

Crafting Useful Items:
    Inscription, Alchemy, Engineering, Jewelcrafting!

Farming Professions:
    Mining, Herbalism, Skinning!

Secondary Professions:
    Fishing, Cooking, Archaeology, First Aid

14. June 7, 2013  
    DeathknightZLH
    What? Are you really serious right now? I don't know if you're trolling or... (-_-")

Name a few, I'll name all of them!

Crafting Gear:
    Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Engineering!

Crafting Useful Items:
    Inscription, Alchemy, Engineering, Jewelcrafting!

Farming Professions:
    Mining, Herbalism, Skinning!

Secondary Professions:
    Fishing, Cooking, Archaeology, First Aid
    i think he meant wat items to craft like did you craft redsteel breastplate etc

15. June 7, 2013  
    i think he meant wat items to craft like did you craft redsteel breastplate etc
    Oh. Well then, this should have the answer to everything WoW Related .

12 Last