1. June 7, 2013  
    diggz
    Wait... you can trade in Volatile Air/Fire for JP pieces, how does that work?

2. June 8, 2013  
    Wait... you can trade in Volatile Air/Fire for JP pieces, how does that work?
    I want to know the answer to that as well. D:

3. June 8, 2013  
    I want to know the answer to that as well. D:
    I believe they mean find a player that will trade for it. But if not, I'd like to know this secret as well!

4. June 8, 2013  
    Syphlex
    Are there other ways of gearing up for PVE when you're 85, besides RDF normal? Generally I do rep quests, but it seems like most of the faction q's are bugged... the only other option is BG, but I'm not geared for it and don't want to make Horde suck on the battlefield.
    Horde suck on the battlefield because DUMBASSES like you come to the BG. I leveled a character from 1-85 and got 352 ilevel without entering a BG. Started farming RDF normals that I made myself at 83, hit 85 about 2 hours later, and I geared myself using RDF normal system untill I had 329 ilevel then I started hosting SC HC runs, and 2 days later I had 350 ilevel and an epic in almost every slot. At 348 I started healing ZG runs, so dont tell me you cannot gear or you cannot do RDF HC with less than 350 ilevel and dont tell me you cannot get the gear to go to RDF HC without farming BGs

5. June 8, 2013  
    Homerlegrand
    What? Are you really serious right now? I don't know if you're trolling or... (-_-")

Name a few, I'll name all of them!

Crafting Gear:
    Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Engineering!

Crafting Useful Items:
    Inscription, Alchemy, Engineering, Jewelcrafting!

Farming Professions:
    Mining, Herbalism, Skinning!

Secondary Professions:
    Fishing, Cooking, Archaeology, First Aid
    Dude are you blind or practicing being blind????? did you miss the part where i said "what to craft"??

6. June 9, 2013  
    Horde suck on the battlefield because DUMBASSES like you come to the BG. I leveled a character from 1-85 and got 352 ilevel without entering a BG. Started farming RDF normals that I made myself at 83, hit 85 about 2 hours later, and I geared myself using RDF normal system untill I had 329 ilevel then I started hosting SC HC runs, and 2 days later I had 350 ilevel and an epic in almost every slot. At 348 I started healing ZG runs, so dont tell me you cannot gear or you cannot do RDF HC with less than 350 ilevel and dont tell me you cannot get the gear to go to RDF HC without farming BGs
    Funny thing is this never seems to occur to most people... Seriously host your own dungeon run and you don't have to care about ilvl requirements being asked by other people, nobody particularly cares for the ilvl of the host. As long as you're competent enough to play your role and class its all good to your party.

diggz
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've decided to run with RDF for JP pieces and JC to get neck, fingers and trinkets covered. I figure while that's going I'll be able to make enough coin to buy any missing pieces to get into RDF HC where farming JP's is a bit easier and more consistent.

First 12