1. June 6, 2013  
    So Lil' Timmy decided to lead a guild and he didn't say a word ? :o

Go Timmy Go ! You has da balls to do something ! Good Luck and who knows maybe someday Ima rape yo *** in arenas again ? <3

2. June 6, 2013  
    So Lil' Timmy decided to lead a guild and he didn't say a word ? :o

Go Timmy Go ! You has da balls to do something ! Good Luck and who knows maybe someday Ima rape yo *** in arenas again ? <3
    LOS pet more plis, good thing Dalaran sewers is closed, you're dead! Thanks for the kind words Waldddddyy

3. June 6, 2013  
    Best guild evar~!.... gold and primos plx.

4. June 6, 2013  
    GL /w DA GILD KAYO , YOU DA BEST GM EVA' !

P.S: Fidelity best gild eva bra !

5. June 6, 2013  
    P.S: Fidelity best gild eva bra !
    Long live Fidelity!

Btw, how's it going Tris? Haven't seen you in ages, still playing retail? (It's Alex btw)

6. June 6, 2013  
    Yeah Alex still on retail, but it just came to me to come back and have fun with Fidelity members.
    EDITED: I joined the guild already, hello all :P

7. June 6, 2013  
    Kayota best verrior all heil new gild lider key key, free guld 4 y'all swaggers yolopls :>

Jokes aside, I'd wish you best of luck with the guild as you will need it and hopefully see you at the top really soon!

8. June 6, 2013  
    Kayota best verrior all heil new gild lider key key, free guld 4 y'all swaggers yolopls :>

Jokes aside, I'd wish you best of luck with the guild as you will need it and hopefully see you at the top really soon!
    Heraxion worst multi tank world, we will become near the top soon, thanks for your kind words and support men. You inspire me to become carbon fibre tank on Yukiz(:

9. June 6, 2013  
    F**k guild! Go where kayo goes! Inv me. 1k gs prot hunter

10. June 6, 2013  
    My presence is missing in this thread.

This guild is clearly better than any competing guilds, as its name is one word and begins with F.

11. June 6, 2013  
    kayo wurst wurrier lider

on a serious note, i'm sure you will do fine and make this guild successful but too bad i'm prob gonna be alliance again :O haz 150 vps now

12. June 7, 2013  
    kayo wurst wurrier lider

on a serious note, i'm sure you will do fine and make this guild successful but too bad i'm prob gonna be alliance again :O haz 150 vps now
    i might follow ju with dk

13. June 7, 2013  
    Definition of Fade: To be faint, quiet.

meh i thought FADE= "Fuk a dancing eel?"

14. June 7, 2013  
    im is interst of join gilda fade. im good donat for moltenwow 7k usd. im 4 shadomornz dk war paly war. horde only. pvp alll day whit frinds. duel all noobs in duratr. erconha is mi bestfrind best war no donat. iam best dk yes donat. i am pull very big dps in icc. plis invita to gilda.
    thanks you for read app.

15. June 7, 2013  
    im is interst of join gilda fade. im good donat for moltenwow 7k usd. im 4 shadomornz dk war paly war. horde only. pvp alll day whit frinds. duel all noobs in duratr. erconha is mi bestfrind best war no donat. iam best dk yes donat. i am pull very big dps in icc. plis invita to gilda.
    thanks you for read app.
    eat needs to refund one of his toons and buy a better computer hehueheueh

First 12341252102 ... Last