1. Huehuello noobs, still being baddies trying to LoD YA?
    Wow, you're alive! Still on live with Dan and the rest of the noobs?

2. Huehuello noobs, still being baddies trying to LoD YA?
    TRYING? to LoD??? Pls noob :3

3. Yes we still carry kayo.

4. Yes we still carry kayo.
    Anca, that's the best joke in the world! <3

5. Anca, that's the best joke in the world! <3
    healers carrying ur paper tank

6. hmm anyone have problems logging on deathwing?

7. hmm anyone have problems logging on deathwing?
    Oh you know...the whole server.

8. So I heard this guild is good. wtb bbq parties

9. Wow, you're alive! Still on live with Dan and the rest of the noobs?
    Yeah, goldy's in one of the best guilds on our realm atm. Super hardcore.

GoLdYz
    huehue still alive owning biatchez ofc best ret pally north america !!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hchoice/simple

my molten chars are in Lordaeron :\ qq halp me transfer so i could teach you some LoD

11. huehue still alive owning biatchez ofc best ret pally north america !!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hchoice/simple

my molten chars are in Lordaeron :\ qq halp me transfer so i could teach you some LoD
    -sigh, only a noob like you would Xfer to Lordaeron!

12. Kayo jealous of my breadsticks!
    I'm not jealous, sorry!

Anyways, HELLO MOLTEN COMMUNITY! I have an important announcement..... Officially as you all know. Doodle is the most handsome druids of them all, but recently he got dumped by his girlfriend. His girlfriend's name is Kayoticaqt. She dumped him so hard it caused him to delete his druid. She was rather happy as she learned how to play like him before he left. I hope you all remember the happy memories Doodle has shared, all his "Ressurection specs", and his "PRO UI"

The basic utilities of ANY druid. IS to only Rejuvenation, and Ressurect. Only use druids for that purpose and we'll all be happy.

I'm presenting the new druid of <Fade>

13. I'm not jealous, sorry!

Anyways, HELLO MOLTEN COMMUNITY! I have an important announcement..... Officially as you all know. Doodle is the most handsome druids of them all, but recently he got dumped by his girlfriend. His girlfriend's name is Kayoticaqt. She dumped him so hard it caused him to delete his druid. She was rather happy as she learned how to play like him before he left. I hope you all remember the happy memories Doodle has shared, all his "Ressurection specs", and his "PRO UI"

The basic utilities of ANY druid. IS to only Rejuvenation, and Ressurect. Only use druids for that purpose and we'll all be happy.

clicker noob

14. I'm not jealous, sorry!

Hehehehe doodle

First ... 2634353637384686136 ... Last