1. Bump to kill Difrekftionz thread, pls halp me frinds

On a serious note, recruitment is still open, and I'm sure many of you have seen my RANDOM trivia / Global events. There'll be more within the future just to make Deathwing's community a bit more fun!

<Fade> is acquiring several players, and pvp players are welcomed. If you are applying for PvP. State it in your application and when you log off, keep your pvp gear on. Looking for 2.2k+ in 2s, or 2k in 3s.

That being said, I hope you find the Doodle

2. Can pvp players sometimes join to casual raids like 10/25n :d ?
    Yes they can, but Social/Pvpers get last in priority for invites.

Bump to kill Difrekftionz thread, pls halp me frinds

On a serious note, recruitment is still open, and I'm sure many of you have seen my RANDOM trivia / Global events. There'll be more within the future just to make Deathwing's community a bit more fun!

<Fade> is acquiring several players, and pvp players are welcomed. If you are applying for PvP. State it in your application and when you log off, keep your pvp gear on. Looking for 2.2k+ in 2s, or 2k in 3s.

That being said, I hope you find the Doodle
    Bumping it to this new and shiny page

3. Can pvp players sometimes join to casual raids like 10/25n :d ?
    Fade's scheduled raids are never 10 man, only 25 man. Random people do lead 10 man raids throughout the day (but they aren't the scheduled runs) and there's really no priority then since they can be led by anyone

4. cassie for officer! she knows everything!

5. cassie for officer! she knows everything!
    Couldn't agree more

6. did you know zoe got promoted?
    last time this happened every got really angry and she got demoted again so

7. All girls join fade...u get insta vet rank!

8. All girls join fade...u get insta vet rank!
    APPROVED! xD

9. All girls join fade...u get insta vet rank!
    This is actually true. Only Cassie isnt vet,we havent actually confirmed she doesnt owe a D.

10. This is actually true. Only Cassie isnt vet,we havent actually confirmed she doesnt owe a D.
    If I get vet people will just get super angry and leave, it would be anarchy, I'm g

11. I am female, can I get Veteran too? :3

12. I am female, can I get Veteran too? :3
    let me find you the best transgender surgeons in thailand ;)

13. WTF, liar! I am female and I'm no vet, even though I been there since day 1! I'm suing you for false advertising! D=
    we vote on it today. we got 4 yes 0 no. gz

14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBKoUl_o3Js

Happy Valentines Day from <Fade>

There are messups, but you know. Life isn't perfect, and you're expected to have some complications in your life. I hope that you're spending time with your significant other and solving all the problems you have, and making it better.

Recruitment is still open, and you may feel free to apply @ Thefade.shivtr.com

Even though some classes may be listed as "Closed", you may still feel free to apply. Again, hope you had a wonderful day.

First ... 3846474849505898148 ... Last