Grymninja
    actually the holy dk hero was sedori...rest of them are simply his copycats
    SedorI?!? Who dat?

2. actually the holy dk hero was sedori...rest of them are simply his copycats
    this is clearly false because grymnimja has always been very original and hilarious with this UNIQUE FACADE

(it is facade because dk is not actually healing classhaha)

3. p.s- give me full bis demo lock and i'll start playing again
    p.p.s- ^ has to be undead
    Ask Patrick for your lock back jeez or make a new one and donate, easy!

4. this is clearly false because grymnimja has always been very original and hilarious with this UNIQUE FACADE

(it is facade because dk is not actually healing classhaha)
    Hush, your DK still has mp5 gear if I'm not mistaken. So, in a way, you're just like Grym hueheuheuheuehue

5. Hush, your DK still has mp5 gear if I'm not mistaken. So, in a way, you're just like Grym hueheuheuheuehue
    I'm pretty sure I actually deleted that DK to free up space for a horde toon.

DKs are the worst.

6. First guild on Molten to down Sindragosa 25 Heroic with Mobs!!! Very good guys

Loot
    Hantress- Sindragosa's Cruel Claw
    Phire - Protector's Mark of Sanctification
    Lithiela - Conqueror's Mark of Sanctification

7. Good luck with the guild. Deathwing needs more good guilds after recent events. Hope you guys make it to one of the top spots and increase the competition.

8. Good luck with the guild. Deathwing needs more good guilds after recent events. Hope you guys make it to one of the top spots and increase the competition.
    Thank you, and I know we will be soon. By recent events, you mean with Abyss and Diffraction?

9. You guys should see Flucky. He has pally,rogue,druid,hunter,shaman sets and who knows what else xD.
    Hue hue hue

10. Guild update, After 2 weeks of the guild being opened we've completed 5 ICC 25 normals, Sindragosa 25 hc once, and Rs 25 Normal once. 10 man is obviously farmed, bane will be achieved today.

We're still looking for

Boomkins
    Marksman Hunters
    Frost Fire Mages
    Retribution Paladins

11. WAHWUHAWUAHWEHEUHEUEHEEUHEUEHEHEUEKKKKKK nice 2k views bruh ur almost famous

GoLdYz
    I Joen gilda pls ?!

First ... 345671555105 ... Last