1. May 18, 2014  
    hello guild...im just around to say that i have an rl issues at my place so wont be online till further notice...
    we're having serious flooding problems with rivers that are around my place(Orasje - BiH), almost all places are flooded, so is mine, we're atm working whole day and night for the past 3 days and probably for the next 2-3 days till the situation gets stabilized(if it gets stabilized)...
    if it floods everything and we have to evacuate, dont expect me online any soon...

cya and have fun ;)
    Same in Serbia, well it's in central Serbia...

2. May 23, 2014  

heya

Could an old friend get an invite into this wonderful guild? :P

3. May 23, 2014  
    Hope you're safe, nub.
    yeah im safe, pretty much it ended up good for me, was working for past 7 days, 18h/day like 5000 others, but managed to save our town, the place where i live, though lots of my friends, acquantancies, people i use to hang out with - lost their houses, the damage we got goes over 1 bilion dollars...and now the worst part is coming, dead animals floating, trash, mud, rats, snakes, lizards, insects, all kind of diseases, plagues...unfortunately my country was $hit before this happened, now we wont recover in the next 20 years from this disaster

peace, my brothers and sisters ;)

4. May 24, 2014  
    yeah im safe, pretty much it ended up good for me, was working for past 7 days, 18h/day like 5000 others, but managed to save our town, the place where i live, though lots of my friends, acquantancies, people i use to hang out with - lost their houses, the damage we got goes over 1 bilion dollars...and now the worst part is coming, dead animals floating, trash, mud, rats, snakes, lizards, insects, all kind of diseases, plagues...unfortunately my country was $hit before this happened, now we wont recover in the next 20 years from this disaster

I'm sorry to hear that.

I wish you the best Pick.

5. May 24, 2014  

im gonna miss you pick, i hope you will miss me too ;)

6. May 26, 2014  
    Hello members of Molten community.

<Fade> is taking off once again and looking for new players who are willing to learn, willing to understand, and willing to have fun. Every player should be given the opportunity to experience end game content and that's what we're offering at <Fade>. That being said EVERY class is open for recruitment. (Yes, even rogues)

We haven't been doing Light of Dawn as we're setting up a new core and as most of you know when people quit the reason is because they feel accomplished with everything they've done. (Shadowmourne dropping) But I, myself have a burning passion for Wrath of the Lich King and I want to show the community that we still have it in us. Even though things seem gloom, we won't Fade away.

In the past there are people that try to tamper with other guilds reputation or even try to destroy them. When those things occur, just sit tight and hold on. Things will always get better if you allow them to happen. Leadership is stressful and if you think leading 24 other people is easy, then you're pro. Its not easy to manage so many people and hold their attention and that's why <Fade> has a new perspective to raiding. Want to find out more? Visit Thefade.shivtr.com

What I can guarantee after raiding with <Fade>?
    - You'll have more knowledge about your class that you play
    - A lot of fun to raid with the people around you
    - And a community who's open and willing to assist when opportunies are open

Raiding progression
    On a continuous farm with ICC 25 Normal and Ruby Sanctum 25 Normal
    Alternative ICC 10/25 Heroic runs downing Sindragosa
    Light of Dawn @ 14%

On a plus note, application form has been shortened.

7. May 26, 2014  
    That being said EVERY class is open for recruitment. (Yes, even rogues)
    dont blame rogues, they are very good dps, blame the players, mine is doing 20k+ ICC and 14-15k+ VOA or RS

8. May 27, 2014  
    dont blame rogues, they are very good dps, blame the players, mine is doing 20k+ ICC and 14-15k+ VOA or RS
    Fraps your encounter in VoA + ICC 25. Did you state you have a hysteria, possibly 2? No one is blaming the class, people despise rogues as they don't benefit the raid unless it's combat savage + Tricks of the trade. That's all. Why sacrifice a hunter/mage/retpaladin or any other class that can do amazing dps for such a class that is bugged? Don't know why : )

9. May 27, 2014  

<Fade> is taking off once again and looking for new players who are willing to learn, willing to understand, and willing to have fun. Every player should be given the opportunity to experience end game content and that's what we're offering at <Fade>. That being said EVERY class is open for recruitment. (Yes, even rogues)

We haven't been doing Light of Dawn as we're setting up a new core and as most of you know when people quit the reason is because they feel accomplished with everything they've done. (Shadowmourne dropping) But I, myself have a burning passion for Wrath of the Lich King and I want to show the community that we still have it in us. Even though things seem gloom, we won't Fade away.

In the past there are people that try to tamper with other guilds reputation or even try to destroy them. When those things occur, just sit tight and hold on. Things will always get better if you allow them to happen. Leadership is stressful and if you think leading 24 other people is easy, then you're pro. Its not easy to manage so many people and hold their attention and that's why <Fade> has a new perspective to raiding. Want to find out more? Visit Thefade.shivtr.com

What I can guarantee after raiding with <Fade>?
    - You'll have more knowledge about your class that you play
    - A lot of fun to raid with the people around you
    - And a community who's open and willing to assist when opportunies are open

Raiding progression
    On a continuous farm with ICC 25 Normal and Ruby Sanctum 25 Normal
    Alternative ICC 10/25 Heroic runs downing Sindragosa
    Light of Dawn @ 14%

On a plus note, application form has been shortened.
    and for them girls that are going to apply...im here :cool:

10. May 27, 2014  
    can we recruit shadowmelders instead of rogues?

11. May 27, 2014  
    Fraps your encounter in VoA + ICC 25. Did you state you have a hysteria, possibly 2? No one is blaming the class, people despise rogues as they don't benefit the raid unless it's combat savage + Tricks of the trade. That's all. Why sacrifice a hunter/mage/retpaladin or any other class that can do amazing dps for such a class that is bugged? Don't know why : )
    sry...i cannot fraps because my crappy pc, but i am sure my entire guild can confirm my dps, I am in top 7 every boss, and there is no hysteria or something like that, this is the dps of the rogue, if you have an aliance char I will gladly go in a voa with you

Edit: did some vo10 today for fun

and another SS to show where dps go

I hope is enough for your request
    and as you see there is no blood dk or something like that....this is the rogue dps

12. May 27, 2014  
    People despise rogues as they don't benefit the raid unless it's combat savage + Tricks of the trade. That's all. Why sacrifice a hunter/mage/retpaladin or any other class that can do amazing dps for such a class that is bugged? Don't know why : )
    Pls you've seen my rogues dps. how can you still hate!

13. May 27, 2014  
    There was this rogue, Chudo, 30k+ Stable In ICC

14. May 27, 2014  
    i am best rog but anyways

ty for da kick

gl with lod

15. May 27, 2014  
    That being said EVERY class is open for recruitment. (Yes, even rogues)

First ... 1252606162636472112 ... Last