1. May 27, 2014  

Quilan2 I think you're wrong

I like your photoshop though <3

2. May 28, 2014  
    sry...i cannot fraps because my crappy pc, but i am sure my entire guild can confirm my dps, I am in top 7 every boss, and there is no hysteria or something like that, this is the dps of the rogue, if you have an aliance char I will gladly go in a voa with you
    Gotta love this Gastlyy kid who comes in here stroking his ego LOL. Needs his guild as validation for his pathetic self cause he's 26 (27?) and still living at home with his parents and sleeping in power rangers bedsheets; get a job lel.

3. May 28, 2014  
    Gotta love this Gastlyy kid who comes in here stroking his ego LOL. Needs his guild as validation for his pathetic self cause he's 26 (27?) and still living at home with his parents and sleeping in power rangers bedsheets; get a job lel.
    if I ever offended you I am glad...it seems you really deserve it
    just mind of your own business like I do, I dont belive you saw me commenting over others like you, and I am pretty sure my personal life is just mine, and the only contact between me and you (even if I have no idea who you are) is this game, and following your comment I am better then you in this game
    if they believe I offended Fade somehow I will edit/delete all my posts

4. May 28, 2014  
    Do you want flame wars ? Cuz that's how you get one. No, we don't have a big ego. We just feel that we should defend classes like rogues, or even wars(lolstatic) which are not used.

5. May 28, 2014  
    Fraps your encounter in VoA + ICC 25. Did you state you have a hysteria, possibly 2? No one is blaming the class, people despise rogues as they don't benefit the raid unless it's combat savage + Tricks of the trade. That's all. Why sacrifice a hunter/mage/retpaladin or any other class that can do amazing dps for such a class that is bugged? Don't know why : )
    people blame enhanc shammy to . probably ill do more dps in icc that some smourne loladins or some smourne wurriurs (cough cough)

6. May 28, 2014  
    may the RAGE power be with you pathetic kid. he live with his parents but you go cry to you mamma when you get killed by 5k gs player in arena /blow me honey

7. May 28, 2014  
    he live with his parents
    actually I live alone....is not very pleasant but I cannot do anything till my gf will move with me

8. May 28, 2014  
    briggz best warrior meddle est!
    stop qq, u all newps.

9. May 28, 2014  
    Wow. Suddenly living with parents is a bad thing now. That Azz of a kid doesn't know a mother's love probably. Stinks to be you man. Family is something you will never live up to in life. Hope your kids throw u out

10. May 28, 2014  
    Kay guys especially from Solace, R3lentless is not from <Fade>, but he'll reveal his name if he wishes (Not that I know of). Stop with the flaming etc, you can defend rogues in a new thread you don't need to defend them here. I explained my rationale behind it, you can acknowledge it and vent somewhere else.

11. May 29, 2014  
    Warriors and druids cant tank
    Holy priests cant heal
    rogues and enhance cant dps
    holy priest cant pvp
    ret takes no skill
    all hunter mains are girls
    disc is 1 button spec
    kayo is nib

k go go fight pls

12. May 29, 2014  
    Holy priests cant heal
    holy priest cant pvp
    ret takes no skill
    disc is 1 button spec
    kayo is nib

k go go fight pls
    I see nothing wrong here...

Move along fellas

13. May 29, 2014  
    Holy priests cant heal
    holy priest cant pvp
    ret takes no skill
    disc is 1 button spec
    kayo is nib

k go go fight pls
    am best druid tank
    glowsticks #1 holy priest carry fade all day
    yeah cant argue that one
    that one either
    castrate #1 hunter main
    glowsticks best 1 button clicker
    kayo best 2k gm montel

checkmate atheists

14. May 29, 2014  
    Kay guys especially from Solace, R3lentless is not from <Fade>, but he'll reveal his name if he wishes (Not that I know of). Stop with the flaming etc, you can defend rogues in a new thread you don't need to defend them here. I explained my rationale behind it, you can acknowledge it and vent somewhere else.
    No fakju!

It is not a guild rant. He is clearly going for a personal attack! May he die alone without anyone to care for him!

15. May 29, 2014  

First ... 1353616263646573113 ... Last