1. kayoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Need coins mabe?? :d
    fakju madapaka photoshop hero :((

2. fakju madapaka photoshop hero :((
    NO MOAR PHOTOSHOP

i'r happy now :D

3. Are you guys still accepting applications despite the current status of the servers?

4. Yes we are. Apply at thefade.shivtr.com

Mewuvyou
    Are you guys still accepting applications despite the current status of the servers?
    just apply here and you might get accepted :)
    http://thefade.shivtr.com/

6. awesome, already done, took almost an hour to do it, with all the info i put, and constantly checking to see if the server was up, cool beans

7. <Fade> is opening for recruitment! We are still horde, and we are still under the name <Fade>. Every class is welcomed to apply @ Thefade.shivtr.com. Regardless of gear, please take some time in filling your application as it's crucial in determining if you are going to be accepted or not. As gear is not the problem, tactical knowledge should still be stated with 100% accuracy. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to whisper an officer rank or above.

Guild website will be revamped to accommodate Molten's tragedy, as well as Page 1 of (Forums) .

The best of luck for new trials, and our raid progress will begin shortly.

8. <Fade> is opening for recruitment! We are still horde, and we are still under the name <Fade>. Every class is welcomed to apply @ Thefade.shivtr.com. Regardless of gear, please take some time in filling your application as it's crucial in determining if you are going to be accepted or not. As gear is not the problem, tactical knowledge should still be stated with 100% accuracy. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to whisper an officer rank or above.

Guild website will be revamped to accommodate Molten's tragedy, as well as Page 1 of (Forums) .

The best of luck for new trials, and our raid progress will begin shortly.
    kayo can i apply? since my worktime changed i'll be able to come on certain raids(at certain days)

but ofcourse i would like to keep rest of the toons in <Lichborne>, so if thats fine with you i would like to have 1 of my toons in <Fade>

P.S. rog/sp very powerfull now when there's no smourne/gems/full wf scrubs...need arenas...also 20 ms for you...you now very stronk

9. U cant multi guild.
    Smourne is coming back in few days.
    Gems already on Auction House.
    Kayo is bad with any MS.

10. U cant multi guild.
    Smourne is coming back in few days.
    Gems already on Auction House.
    Kayo is bad with any MS.
    there's that guy shini whos hopefully going to send me certain amount of coins(shouldnt be more than 40) to get my smourne...

11. Hello,

Buying names u borrowed from other players, guild names and char names. Coins / gems / boes / gold, name it.

Pm me for more information as to which names I'm interested in, quite wide range.

Thanks.
    Which exactly are u interested in?

12. WE LOST REALM FIRST FACTION HORDE SINDRAGOSA + LOOT :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Y MOLTEN Y U D/C, raid frames bugged etc etc et k ty bai bai

13. Hello,

Buying names u borrowed from other players, guild names and char names. Coins / gems / boes / gold, name it.

Pm me for more information as to which names I'm interested in, quite wide range.

Thanks.
    You cant sell names. Some mod said if you sell a name they will remove the name from your account. ( something like that ).

14. REALM FIRST MALYGOS 10 MAN! JK JK JK JK JK We can't kill it. Many dots. God mode on.

First ... 2767757677787987127 ... Last