1. June 6, 2013  

<Fade> (Horde)

<Fade> Is a PvE end game heroic guild, and has North American based times for raids. What can WE offer you? Well we can offer you a home on Icecrown, where you can relax and chill. Where you can feel the social aspect of the game and at the same time, the adrenaline rush of killing bosses.

Apply here: TheFade.shivtr.com

Rules and expectation for this guild, they are short and sweet:

- Be able to join us on Discord to hear instructions, for every daily raid
    - If you've applied to the guild, please be patient as applications will be sorted daily (This can take as long as the day you submitted your application to a week)
    - Be kind and open minded, even though if you've wiped a million times, one more wouldn't hurt
    - Do not ask for promotions, asking for one will get you demoted
    - To represent the guild outside of guild raids in a orderly fashion

Requirements to get into the guild:

ICC 25 Normal Completed, ICC Heroic knowledge and experience as well as Ruby Sanctum experience. Some TOC, Ulduar and Naxx extra knowledge are always welcome.
    You should have nearly close to BIS Normal gear, and or heroic gear. You should also have 4 pieces of T10. Unless you are another class that does not require 4 piece such as Holy/Protection Paladin.

Addons that you must have:
    Deadly Boss Mods (So you know what the hell you're doing)
    Paladins: Pallypower for smooth buffs
    Healers: Healbot, Vuhdo or Grid + proper macros
    Tanks: Omen 3 for threat monitor

Exceptions are and can be made.

Raid progression:

- Icecrown Citadel 25 Normal Complete and Farmed (including Glory achievments)
    - Icecrown Citadel 10 Normal Complete and Farmed (including Glory achievments)
    - Icecrown Citadel 10 Heroic Complete and Farmed (including Bane of the Fallen King)
    - Icecrown Citadel 25 Heroic Complete and Farmed (on 4 runs per week)
    - Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic Complete and Farmed
    - Tribute to Insanity (TOGC 50/50) Complete and Farmed
    - Conqueror of Ulduar title Complete, Glory of Ulduar 25 Complete and Farmed
    - Immortal title Complete, Undying title Complete and Farmed
    - Shadowmourne chain quest complete and farmed for our most active members

Raid Schedule:
    Wednesday:
    ICC 25 HC Main Run (LOD #1) + 1x RS 25 HC
    Thursday: 4x
    RS 25 HC + ICC 10 HC (Bane run)
    Friday:
    ICC 25 HC Alt Run (LOD #2)
    Saturday:
    ICC 25 Third Run (LOD #3)
    Sunday:
    ICC 25 Fourth Run (LOD #4 or Hybrid raid with all Glory Achievments)
    Monday:
    TOC 25 HC + ICC 10 HC (Bane run)
    Tuesday:
    Ulduar 25 or Naxx 25 or TBC Raids (Achievment hunt day)

> All raids at 11 PM server time <

***Note, schedule is not always accurate. Things could be changed at the last minute, be aware of that new applicants.***

Officers to contact in game:

Kayotica
    /Kayootica/Kaayotica/Kayyotica/Kayo/Kayopls/Kayoticaxd/Kayoisbaeyo/Nameiskay/Heartbreak/Pkaboo/Tim/Plus/Minus/Magic/Magicman/Destiny/Blossoms/Eunumberone/Chocodile/Paralize/Sango/Kagome/Akiko/Pho/Pooky/Vietnamese/Winked/Memememememe/Comma/Entertained/Buggedpetfck/Trance/Hashtag/Cindylou/Fgtstomper/Mlgpoopoo/Mlghoohoo/Mlgwoowoo/Mlgmoomoo/Mlgdoodoo/Noodle/Doodle
    Bluearrow /Bluelove/Anamaleth/Sabariel/Nellethiel/Estellwen/Anhelys/Sweettree/Fivefourzero
    Muus /Mus/Muuz/Muuzs/Muzs/Muusqt/Muussqt/Muuzqt
    Prowllr /Atd/Reaction/Rng/Uglycry/Momentum/Orcgonewild/Terabyte/Cerebral/Catalyst
    Alakai /Kaaii/Kaidruid/Mediva/Dealz/Libingbomb/Jinxonyoass
    Fufica /Fufika/Benkica/Kantarion/Reksar/Ispljuvak/Kljova/Zamorce/Ridzovan

If you have any questions please contact myself or one of the above officers.
    Thank you for having an interest in this guild.
    Edited: October 29, 2018

2. June 6, 2013  
    Grymninja
    Guild leader/Raid Leader Kayotica/Psychogenic/Yukiz
    Oh god.

Requirements to get into the guild

6k Gear score (Some exceptions are taken into consideration.
    One funny joke to make everyone laugh
    6k gs...why such a low req Kayo? ;)

Joke: My Holy DK.

...jk.

Yogg-Saron questions your age. He wonders how old you are.

Thank you for having an interest in this guild, have a pleasant day.
    who said I was interested? >: (

On topic: Wtf happened to Wifebeaters? Thread deleted...

3. June 6, 2013  
    Oh god.

6k gs...why such a low req Kayo? ;)

Joke: My Holy DK.

...jk.

who said I was interested? >: (

On topic: Wtf happened to Wifebeaters? Thread deleted...
    Yogg-Saron is a BOSS, he can't talk to me! You're obviously interested if you're reading this, because curiosity is the foundation of being interested. I'm no longer the guild master of Wifebeaters, so the thread was deleted.

4. June 6, 2013  
    Plis men, I got forced to comment. Someone save me from this terror.

5. June 6, 2013  
    Plis men, I got forced to comment. Someone save me from this terror.
    You weren't #1, I'm very disappointed! And you weren't forced, you were asked to(:

6. June 6, 2013  
    Kayotica... I have a confession to make. I decided that the best way to confess is in form of this little poem

It feels good to be in your arms,
    to feel the warmness of your touch
    I love to look into your beautiful eyes,
    to see how much you care
    It feels good to have someone like you,
    to think about everyday
    I love to take long walks with you,
    to hold your hand every step of the way.

Fade best guild, Dare best lock, Icy best asian, Kayo best gm.

7. June 6, 2013  
    Glad to see you finally taking the initiative Kayo, I have no doubt that <Fade> will be one of the best raiding guilds on DW and I'll be happy to join you.

God help us! (jk ;))

8. June 6, 2013  
    Hey Kayotica - Dishearted here, I'm here with you all the way <Fade> will become one of the BEST end game heroic guild. I hope the rest of Deathwing will see this and will know how invisible we are.

9. June 6, 2013  
    Thank you for having an interest in this guild, have a pleasant day.
    thanks, you too

10. June 6, 2013  
    PickindimJr
    seems like a decent guild, well organised, i would like to apply though, got one question: "am i able to join with only 1 of chars while other chars of mine would be guildless/in different guild? also if its allowed which one would you preffer so i know how to make my application(ele shaman/ret paladin/demo lock)?"

raid times seems fine aswell and i would like to give it a shot

11. June 6, 2013  
    I have full confidence that you guys will do well with Kayotica in leadership, he's had great success in raiding experiences by clearing all the end game content and has the qualities you would want out of a guild and raid leader.

12. June 6, 2013  
    GRYM! the correct joke is HE WONDERS HOW ULDUAR.

also, what did the mage say to the BM hunter?

--> trick question, the mage is already dead. ( related to BM hunters being OP in MoP and all..)

13. June 6, 2013  
    Hi.
    Pls start playing again, Patrick's bad. Jk.
    Bye.

14. June 6, 2013  
    seems like a decent guild, well organised, i would like to apply though, got one question: "am i able to join with only 1 of chars while other chars of mine would be guildless/in different guild? also if its allowed which one would you preffer so i know how to make my application(ele shaman/ret paladin/demo lock)?"

raid times seems fine aswell and i would like to give it a shot
    Yes that you can do, but if you decide to join I'd prefer your demo lock or elemental shaman. Also if you do join the guild I'll expect you to appear on time. You know where the application site is, it you don't its wayyyyy at the top. Good luck.

15. June 6, 2013  
    Guild related comment totally not doing this for Kayo's nudes: Kayo is so super awesome i remember one time he did like 5k dps and almost had a heart attack, he was at his peak in <hero of people> and <swahili heroes>. Oh and i guess he did alright in fidelity.. TIMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

kk that's that.

1231151101 ... Last