1. All the effort our guild leader has invested in us. Guild leaders are roles that are filled voluntarily, by people with passion and the willingness to help others unite and achieve a common goal. I would like to thank kayo for helping us over a little more than a year. No matter what, doing the same tasks will every single day will undoubtedly transform into more of an obligation than a hobby. Every day, you are bound by daily raid schedules and the nuisance of having to manage egos. I would like to thank you for your dedication to us.

Even in a period where the guild is struggling due to it being the summer and key members being absent due to real-life events, you refuse to succumb to the struggle. You may rage at us and be unreasonable at times, but that is all comes with the territory. You are human, after all, and many times guild members do not fully understand that and in turn you are criticized for letting emotions take the best of you.

No one will probably ever mention this openly, as it takes a drunk, ****ty dps warrior to say it, but each of us do feel gratitude for all the sacrifice you put in for us, time-wise. Your leadership skills could take you a long way in real life, and at times i feel that you could utilise those talents to accomplish some great tasks in real life and that you are wrongly allocating your efforts on an mmorpg private server. You have the potential to make something of yourself, especially at such a young age.
    Please, give this guy vet.

2. hi there , my name iz niala , i know all tactik and wunt jion yu gild pls

anyways just saying hi , see you guys are still going strong , p.s. i got my invincibru on retail now and shadowmourne!
    you must be a real up-to-time on retail with obtaining Invincible and Shadowmourne when Mists is out :D

3. Omg is aelune here omg i need him to boot for me asap! Someone give me his

4. well i am 14/14 hc aka bored as **** while i wait for wod so went and got all those things that i either had or wanted on molten and kayo too busy with being leader to say hi!!! hmmph

5. well i am 14/14 hc aka bored as **** while i wait for wod so went and got all those things that i either had or wanted on molten and kayo too busy with being leader to say hi!!! hmmph
    amg! fuk ju forgot mi?

kk u shall pay for dis krime.ill rmb dis for all the eternity and will make u pay in ur next life.

6. well i am 14/14 hc aka bored as **** while i wait for wod so went and got all those things that i either had or wanted on molten and kayo too busy with being leader to say hi!!! hmmph
    hai niala
    <3

7. Has this place imploded on itself yet without my presence to keep everything intact?

8. <Fade> is open for recruitment for ALL classes besides Rogues (As molten has broken them severely) Guild progress? LK 25 Heroic @ 22% after a long break of not defeating LK on heroic difficulty, it's about time we come back as the new year comes near. A kill will be secured in a months time, and wish new applicants the best of luck. Again, your application will be reviewed from the day/time you submitted it to a weeks time. For people who don't know, <Fade> is still active as you can see from the GUILD progress of recent events (LK @ 22%)

Apply @ Www.Thefade.shivtr.com
    Ciao.

Shini
    Bon Chance old friends. I would rejoin but Kayo told people my absorbs and healings were low when I left. Aznbtch

10. <Fade> has attempted Lich king 25 Heroic and has taken Lich Kings HP to 17%, I can guarantee a kill next week. <Fade> is still recruiting @ Thefade.shivtr.com

Good luck

11. <Fade> has attempted Lich king 25 Heroic and has taken Lich Kings HP to 17%, I can guarantee a kill next week. <Fade> is still recruiting @ Thefade.shivtr.com

Good luck
    soz not raiding next week, u wont get!

12. <Fade> has attempted Lich king 25 Heroic and has taken Lich Kings HP to 17%, I can guarantee a kill next week. <Fade> is still recruiting @ Thefade.shivtr.com

Good luck
    that 7% was supposed to be my dps right?:(

Shini
    that 7% was supposed to be my dps right?:(
    Depends if u dps from West or East.

First ... 1858666768697078118 ... Last