1. [H] <Lateralus> is recruiting !

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been

<Lateralus> is a mature / casual friendly guild made up of real life friends and others we have met while gaming for many years.
    If you are just looking for a slower paced guild that wants to build lasting relationships, then we might be the right guild for you. We have started out years ago under a different name 'Pain' and we have slowly progressed through games and we have found ourselves in WoW, we have switched servers many times and we were on Molten's 3.3.5 expansion quite active half of our present members in Sanctified Wrath and half in Forever Alone Together.

We want to keep this game fun and there is no better way than to have a solid group of people to enjoy it with.

Most of our members have gamed with one another for many years. We have a long-standing history of gaming together throughout the years that reaches the earliest days of Vanilla. We are a multiformat guild that enjoys all aspects of the game. Our goal is to create a fun, social environment for mature players to enjoy while they pursue their favorite activities in Azeroth. While we will provide serious raiding opportunities, we realize that social connections are what keep people engaged. The other side of that coin is that, while we hold our social atmosphere as the most important aspect of our guild, we will not allow players to waste what precious time we have in raids by being unfocused or unprepared.

• Social/Leveling/Achievements: We believe our social members are a valuable part of our guild and regularly recruit non-raiders, newer (but mature) players and altoholics into our ranks. If you're generally a good person, we WANT you in our guild, regardless of your ability to dedicate time to raiding.
    • PVP: Players interested in PVP, will find a variety of scheduled and spur-of-the-moment activities, such as random battleground teams, guild-sponsored arena teams, and organized opposing faction attacks.
    • Raiding: We will be running at least one progression-oriented raid team (10 or 25man) dedicated to progressing in Cataclysm. We will be running more relaxed 10man raids when we have time. We have people that have immense and huge experience regarding PvE and PvP in our guild so tactics and victories over real people or just random angry NPCs will never be an issue.

2. Spoiler: Show

• English in guild chat
    • Scammers are removed instantly !
    • Be friendly, social, helpful with other members.
    • Any usage of abuses,bugs,hacks is strictly forbidden and will be reported.
    • Crude language is not forbidden, but keep it lighthearted. Bigotry and hostility will not be tolerated at all, even against new players. Those who wear the <Lateralus> tag are expected to keep it unsullied by letting insults slide and never holding a grudge.
    • Even in the worst case scenario, the ignore list can be used without having to lose your
      temper.
    • On fixed guild events arranged by guild's officers, going offline/AFK/complaining and furthermore resulting in unnecessary prolonging the event might result in denial of loot/any rewards from the event.
    • Repeatedly doing a mistake in a raid/event shall decrease your chances of joining the next event/raid and henceforth you shall be denied access to the before mentioned perks until you improve.

Raid schedule:
    • Weekdays 18:00 ST
    • Weekends 17:00 ST

Spoiler: Show
    We believe in individual accountability in a supportive and problem-solving environment. We will point out mistakes and give you the information you need to improve, but raids will never be allowed to devolve to ridicule or finger pointing. Our goal is to create raid teams that function at the highest level of competence and if you choose to raid, you absolutely MUST be committed to invest the necessary time and effort needed to play your chosen class at a serious level.

It is very simple, you just need to apply on this website though please have some things in mind :
    • We don't judge people by their gear, however it is a factor in many raids so whether will you be able to join some will depend on your gear level. We always prefer brainpower to pixels in-game.
    • Please include an armory link of your character and include in your application the experience you have in Cataclysm related content.
    • We also require from you to have Raidcall and if you have a working microphone, that's a bonus as well.

There's no real format, so you can put all your creativity in, so you can even draw unicorns in your application. (Do note, that if somebody really draws unicorns, the person will be automatically accepted.)

Good luck with your application,
    - Officer team.
Quote Quote

• June 10, 2013  
    Awesome guild, friendly, mature and helpful people reside in there. :)

First post, HA.

• June 10, 2013  
    Been part of it for almost 4 years now, and I must admit this is one of the coolest moments I had with the guild so far. The current GM is doing his job great having a lot of fun, thank you.

We have already killed everything that can be killed regarding Cataclysm PvE so even though we are not realm firsts we for sure will be able to do the content swiftly.

Spiral out, keep going!

• June 11, 2013  
    I've been a part of this guild for 5 years and i had many fun moments in this guild,it is an awesome guild,friendly,helpful.:D

• June 11, 2013  
    A small guild picture.
    We definitely need to redo it with a bigger amount of people. :)

Some other guildies decided to crash in and this was bound to happen. Trolls.

• June 13, 2013  
    Great people, great guild, great environment... must join!

• June 13, 2013  
    Awesome , helpful and friendly guild. I have no regrets for joining :)

• June 14, 2013  
    Bump!!! :)

• June 16, 2013  
    Bump for the guild!!Keep on goin peeps

• June 21, 2013  
    Our apologies for not updating the guild topic with the latest news from the guild.

We had a little disagreement between few officers which has been taken care of.

We're openly recruiting again if you'd like to join us whisper one of our Officer team: Zikkius, Wellsqt, Sanctoignie, Tazix, Puljanka, Envennom, Stilltrippin, Drazzette

Sincerely,
    Lateralus officer team.

• June 25, 2013  
    Our apologies for not updating the guild topic with the latest news from the guild.

We had a little disagreement between few officers which has been taken care of.

We're openly recruiting again if you'd like to join us whisper one of our Officer team: Zikkius, Wellsqt, Sanctoignie, Tazix, Puljanka, Envennom, Stilltrippin, Drazzette

Sincerely,
    Lateralus officer team.

Tanks and heals are always more than welcome. :)

• June 26, 2013  
    Lmar
    I'm just about done downloading 4.3.4, and I'm looking for a guild that can help me adjust (and won't troll/ignore me just 'cause I'm new) to how everything rolls in Molten. I live in Toronto, I speak English well, and I am mature/friendly both irl and in-game; it's intense :cool:.

If you'd be willing to invite a newbie me to join your guild I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'd be really, really lonely playing Molten.

Spoiler: Show

• June 28, 2013  
    Pretty awsome drawing lmar wisp any of the officers ingame for inv :D

• July 3, 2013  
    Natzz
    In Friday there will be raid so i dont care who have work or not ,just log 6 ST

• July 17, 2013  
    MrSkipper

Still active?

Is this guild still active? If so, then I would LOVE to join. What I am looking for exactly is a more laid back guild that still covers all content, but is also not elitist about it. Please get back to me. (:

• 12 Last