Slabo

A problem with a bar

So I was in Firelands on Sunday and this "Direction Gauge" bar from Lord Rhyolith is still in the middle of my screen. I tried to relog, reload, delete cache folder, delete WTF folder, delete addons, but it is still there. How can I fix it?

2. die, and rez normally.

didn't work? die and rez at spirit healer.

didn't work? i have no more solutions.

HellThrone
    I went into 1000 needles and got that blue **** on my back and i tried anythings, Its still there :D

If u managed to get rid of it some how let me know too ;)

4. I went into 1000 needles and got that blue **** on my back and i tried anythings, Its still there :D

If u managed to get rid of it some how let me know too ;)
    jesus christ you can't be this dense. remove the questlog in thousand needles, that gives you the "blue ****" on your back

5. jesus christ you can't be this dense.
    Are you sure?

Second group are Emotional, Lonely and Annoying ppl who all left them behind and now they are coming in forum and try to be some body, but actually , no1 give f--k about them.
    You do realize you're one of them, do you?
    Im glad you got my point

OT - I guess dying then rezzing could help.

Slabo
    die, and rez normally.

didn't work? die and rez at spirit healer.
    Doesn't help. I opened a ticket but...still nothing.

Update:
    Get a party, go to Firelands, sneak through trash, attack the bAWs, die, voala.

7. Still got mine from last night :/

Its kinda in the most akward of places.. right over my buffs.

I'll try going into atramedes later when I do BWD, surly it will reset then and be replaced by a sound bar.

HellThrone
    jesus christ you can't be this dense. remove the questlog in thousand needles, that gives you the "blue ****" on your back
    I dont have any quest related on 1k needle on my log and yet Its still here

9. Just imagine those stacked- Direction Gauge, Sound Bar and Corruption Metter or whatever it is called the corruption thingy on Cho'gall :3

About how to rid off it, ya just enter Firelands and it will be gone.

KittenMittens
    I dont have any quest related on 1k needle on my log and yet Its still here
    delete the cryogenic ice thingy or just put it in your bank
    die and it goes :)

HellThrone
    I did while i was deleting quests, Also killed my self several time , Unstuck ed too, It don't want to leave me alone!!!!!

12. Ok so, I thought going to atra would fix it, yes it replaced it with the sound bar but the second I hearthed out of BWD, the movement car came back.

So I played around with my Addon, MoveAnything. And I used that to hide it off my screen.

If you have it, go into Unit - Player. Then down to Raid Boss Alternative Bar. And click the second box on the right o hide it.

Like so...
    Spoiler: Show

I also noticed, when I logged in this morning that mines was gone when i went to take this SS (I had hidden it using the addon).

13. It's easy, to have the lord's Rhyolith bar gone just simply enter firelands alone, start the boss fight and once you die, the bar will dissapear ;)

Achill
    You can download SexyMap addon and move the bar out of the screen