TjaycGlobox
    I didn't say I am skilled.. You know how to read with understanding, my dear friend?
    i'm not your friend :s

'Disc and Arms are OP if well played and if both have enough skill required for this combination'

that dude said ur comp sucks, you replied saying that ^

'we know what we're doing'

' Trying to get rank 1 with him.'

yeah u know what ur doing clearly :DDD

probably stick to basic guides or duels this video sucks, 2 ******s fighting another 2 ******s lol special olympics molten 2v2 edition

2. Globoxx on killing spree.

/popcorn

3. Globoxx on killing spree.

/popcorn
    Men criticism so stronk it makes people's butts hurt.

4. Men criticism so stronk it makes people's butts hurt.
    Spoiler: Show

5. I meant to say that its not possible to kill disc/frost as warr/paladin if same skill,not possible at all....

6. Even though you're playing with Andro who I hate but still it's a good vid. Mage could have done a better job and mage priest fights are boring to watch try something new something that could keep it entertaining all the way because I just skipped to the end because of the all the peeling and **** from mage. Also ignore all the others on the thread they never have something good to say so it's useless to read all their comments.

EDIT: Add Music!:D

Proher
    Why dont u play with Geek ? :)

8. Even though you're playing with Andro who I hate but still it's a good vid. Mage could have done a better job and mage priest fights are boring to watch try something new something that could keep it entertaining all the way because I just skipped to the end because of the all the peeling and **** from mage. Also ignore all the others on the thread they never have something good to say so it's useless to read all their comments.

EDIT: Add Music!:D
    Its called constructive criticsm for a reason,if you cannot bear other's opinions you shouldnt post it.

9. Its called constructive criticsm for a reason,if you cannot bear other's opinions you shouldnt post it.
    Nah all the same criticisms it gets boring and dull.

10. Well it is boring for a reason,every1 has the same opinion,both mage and priest are not that good,if they were they would crush warr/hp.

11. He didn't say anything about his level of PvP knowledge, if you dislike the video then you should write some constructive criticism, so he can know what to do better next time, instead of acting like the biggest jerk on planet earth.

@Peregrine: Not everything is constructive criticism. People are just saying: "ROFL STICK TO DUELING VIDEOS USUCK", and it's not their fault the mage wasn't that good, they did a nice job.

Also, it's true what Twinky said, it's kind of boring. Only match that I ever had fun against (healer team) was warrior (me) and rshaman versus a warlock and a rshaman, that specific game was maybe the best arena I ever played, too bad I don't have it recorded. Games versus two dps would have been more fun, and it would be nice to see some 3's.

Keep making videos, these ret*rds are just here to annoy you. (Not insulting everyone that posted here, just a few people)

He's playing with a disco priest, not a holy paladin.

12. @Peregrine: Not everything is constructive criticism. People are just saying: "ROFL STICK TO DUELING VIDEOS USUCK", and it's not their fault the mage wasn't that good, they did a nice job.
    It's not only that mage was ****, he also played like ****. I've heard about this warrior mostly from some "tribute" videos or some **** and thought he was somehow good. I guess I was wrong. Or I'm wrong unless he proves different.

13. i'm not your friend :s

'Disc and Arms are OP if well played and if both have enough skill required for this combination'

that dude said ur comp sucks, you replied saying that ^

'we know what we're doing'

' Trying to get rank 1 with him.'

yeah u know what ur doing clearly :DDD

probably stick to basic guides or duels this video sucks, 2 ******s fighting another 2 ******s lol special olympics molten 2v2 edition
    Roxy: i'm looking forward to see some of your SKILLS if thats possible or you like to hide under your PC adding bad comments for ppl who make videos or so.
    TWINKY U SUX MANNNNN FAKK JA :D :D

TjaycGlobox
    im not posting videos so why should i be proving anything here? i dont consider myself 'skilled' enough to even bother making videos (even though im r1 warrior on molten, this is not a skilled server and r1 is NOTHING to be proud of, i just play here for fun with friends) i think im just average, but this guy is terrible that probably couldnt pass 2k on a 'good' server yet posts pointless vids of bad gameplay of his team and the enemy team and passes it off as a 'good' game when i would see MUCH better arena play spectating 1800 games on AT

First 1234 Last