1. im not posting videos so why should i be proving anything here? i dont consider myself 'skilled' enough to even bother making videos (even though im r1 warrior on molten, this is not a skilled server and r1 is NOTHING to be proud of, i just play here for fun with friends) i think im just average, but this guy is terrible that probably couldnt pass 2k on a 'good' server yet posts pointless vids of bad gameplay of his team and the enemy team and passes it off as a 'good' game when i would see MUCH better arena play spectating 1800 games on AT
    dogbox best goat farmer eu dont fk with him u gypsies

sipetinac
    andronicus and svetox,2 best warriors i ever met,serbs ftw ;) keep doing videos

3. im not posting videos so why should i be proving anything here? i dont consider myself 'skilled' enough to even bother making videos (even though im r1 warrior on molten, this is not a skilled server and r1 is NOTHING to be proud of, i just play here for fun with friends) i think im just average, but this guy is terrible that probably couldnt pass 2k on a 'good' server yet posts pointless vids of bad gameplay of his team and the enemy team and passes it off as a 'good' game when i would see MUCH better arena play spectating 1800 games on AT
    AWKAWRDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    You don't consider yourself skilled and your saying other don't have skills??

rofl how sweet is when you eat your own words

TjaycGlobox
    You clearly didn't understand what I wrote WHATSOEVER.

5. Trying to get rank 1 with him.
    See you in 3 months.

rouge90
    All molten warriors are same, same rotacion, same skills, I wanna see something diffrend!

7. All molten warriors are same, same rotacion, same skills, I wanna see something diffrend!
    " diffrend" Yeah, you'll see a warrior casting polymorph and cyclone and ****, any day now.. seriously. ( No not reflecting..)

8. " diffrend" Yeah, you'll see a warrior casting polymorph and cyclone and ****, any day now.. seriously. ( No not reflecting..)
    wtf next you're gonna tell him santa isn't real

9. i didnt even watch the video,another thread ruined by this poisonous community

10. Mage's bad to let you overdamage him by this much.

lovelykitty
    I just can't take so young player serious. Hate me now.

12. I just can't take so young player serious. Hate me now.
    HAHAHA This post won the thread:D

chiepie
    " diffrend" Yeah, you'll see a warrior casting polymorph and cyclone and ****, any day now.. seriously. ( No not reflecting..)
    loool love the comment, warrior cast polymorph :') wudso love seeing it.. ^_^

14. I always ask myself if someone here in molten will ever be able to"enjoy" the game.

Shamehraxx
    Panofksy I always enjoy the game otherwise I wouldn't play it :D

First 1234 Last