1. Video:Svetox&Androniicus 2v2 vs. Disc Priest/Frost Mage.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdPcaPBOGM&lc=GIoer5m78oPkh1CpKwBoLNNgy8k 1pBb4r5YHyriCfQI[/YT]

2. For some reason I think I failed at posting it <3
    Here's the link amg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdPc...Bb4r5YHyriCfQI

3. Between [YT] just put everything that comes after v=.

4. Couldn't watch this till the end.

Keeping making duel videos.

5. The skill of mage and priest was duh,so bad,not even one swap,kept burning like tards.
    Lesson:

Freeze warrior>fear pally>shatter>use pet freeze 4 warrrior>df>icelance spam with cds>silence>icelance spam>have fun.

Good job for making video tho,but it was mediocre mage/priest at its best.

6. enemy you was facing were LOLOLOLOL :DDDDDDDDDD ! if i were that mage you will be dead in matter of seconds because you left mage freely dps you and it's really bad = mage was bad cuz he couldn't kill you

7. Meh, the opponent priest has done a nice job leaving the mage completly alone and out of sight. The mage was pretty good too, not even trying to control you during your burst. And still they blamed you for the comp you play. Btw smash less your keyboard man, you don't need to put so much pressure. :D

8. Meh, the opponent priest has done a nice job leaving the mage completly alone and out of sight. The mage was pretty good too, not even trying to control you during your burst. And still they blamed you for the comp you play. Btw smash less your keyboard man, you don't need to put so much pressure. :D
    I can't stop smashing my keyboard.. It's my IRL rage that makes my warrior waste rage to do some damage.

sipetinac
    enemy you was facing were LOLOLOLOL :DDDDDDDDDD ! if i were that mage you will be dead in matter of seconds because you left mage freely dps you and it's really bad = mage was bad cuz he couldn't kill you
    y y u pru we bad,ok ok u can have the muffins

10. seriously, i need my 7 minutes back...

your combo really suck...get a shaman or a paladin

11. seriously, i need my 7 minutes back...

your combo really suck...get a shaman or a paladin
    I used to play with shaman, my awesome friend but he quited WoW and decided to take care of his life, wow is ruining him and I respect his decision. Disc and Arms are OP if well played and if both have enough skill required for this combination. Plus this priest is OP and also my brother in arms so we know what we're doing. Trying to get rank 1 with him.

12. The skill of mage and priest was duh,so bad,not even one swap,kept burning like tards.
    Lesson:

Freeze warrior>fear pally>shatter>use pet freeze 4 warrrior>df>icelance spam with cds>silence>icelance spam>have fun.

Good job for making video tho,but it was mediocre mage/priest at its best.
    Mage wasn't that bad at all. Je maybe failed at Ccing but and they failed at comunication when I switched to mage maybe. And it is not easy to kill Disc with frost mage on you as a war so that os why I made the video

TjaycGlobox
    Disc and Arms are OP if well played and if both have enough skill required for this combination. Plus this priest is OP and also my brother in arms so we know what we're doing. Trying to get rank 1 with him.
    You think you are skilled?

ROFL

14. You think you are skilled?

ROFL
    I didn't say I am skilled.. You know how to read with understanding, my dear friend?

15. You think you are skilled?

ROFL
    You think you arent complexed ?

ROFL

123 ... Last