1. Alliance raid horde

For a fun video of LEGION killing garrosh and over 400 horde search up slithias dk on YouTube plz subscribe ty :)

2. For a fun video of LEGION killing garrosh and over 400 horde search up slithias dk on YouTube plz subscribe ty :)
    youtube myrmidons vs legion 10v10 rated bg from last night. oh wait, didn't happen. thanks for wasting our time.

Brawlers
    youtube myrmidons vs legion 10v10 rated bg from last night. oh wait, didn't happen. thanks for wasting our time.
    legion vs myrmidons...lol..thats a joke.....no wonder legion didnt show up :D

4. legion vs myrmidons...lol..thats a joke.....no wonder legion didnt show up :D
    Yeah a pvp guild being beaten by a pve guild would look pretty shameful

5. Is there even 400 horde that give a ****?

@OP.. I was in Org, there was about 50 of us max. L2count maybe?

6. Please post in [y t][/y t] tags, it's easier for us this way.

7. Yeah a pvp guild being beaten by a pve guild would look pretty shameful
    yeah this would look shameful for a pve guild dying like flies last night! right Bell? :D

8. Omg how much e-peen do you guys have? o.O Im alliance and I feel ashamed for being on the same side with you .-.

9. yeah this would look shameful for a pve guild dying like flies last night! right Bell? :D

lol had to be chain death gripped tho xD

atleast we lasted longer in SW then the alliance did in org

HellThrone
    I guess its time to burn SW again :D

11. I guess its time to burn SW again :D
    yeah im starting to get Myrmidons into it xD

HellThrone
    yeah im starting to get Myrmidons into it xD
    Since ur member of WoHL and Myrm we can set time for both guild to own the sw

13. lol had to be chain death gripped tho xD

atleast we lasted longer in SW then the alliance did in org
    unfortunately half of us didnt make even make it into org, kept crashing for some reason :x :'(

also you guys were in SW for a whole 3mins before we came and wiped you guys i mean at least WOHL is smart enough to all hide in one room and abuse bugged mastery heals from druid... :)

HellThrone
    unfortunately half of us didnt make even make it into org, kept crashing for some reason :x :'(

also you guys were in SW for a whole 3mins before we came and wiped you guys i mean at least WOHL is smart enough to all hide in one room and abuse bugged mastery heals from druid... :)
    WoHL also farmed all alliance in every single corner of sw for over 3 hour, We still have fraps and ss i can show u man, When you see us in AH its mean we came to farm hkill as much as its possible

12 Last