1. Want to fight against Jyx sometimes, btw Jyx are you still searching for that Fdk?
    I dont hun, my mate transferred from Nelth ^.^

2. Yea

I am preparing for tomrows rated bg great game...You guys are good And coordinated gg we only had two heals btw

3. Our Team:
    Barbie - Elemental
    Bellccross - Arms
    Blubomann - Holy
    Brocity - Discipline
    Chicken - Balance
    Jyx - Unholy
    Listeryze - Feral (Bear)
    Nyoxiz - Subtlety
    Shannee - Restoration
    Thesniper - Marksman

Not quite FOTM.. No mages, No more than 1 HolyPala, We had a boomkin (Instant disadvantage)

+1 For Chicken - Balance gj brother :)

Yaozers
    I am preparing for tomrows rated bg great game...You guys are good And coordinated gg we only had two heals btw
    Limit the no. of healers for the next one, that'll give you guys 0 excuses. Anyway good game from both sides, can't say the result surprised me though. Still applaud LEGION for actually showing up. So my respects from both sides, hope this will mark the end of this conflict and epen showing on the forums.

5. Limit the no. of healers for the next one, that'll give you guys 0 excuses. Anyway good game from both sides, can't say the result surprised me though. Still applaud LEGION for actually showing up. So my respects from both sides, hope this will mark the end of this conflict and epen showing on the forums.
    Like this fights you make the game more chalenging and exciting and fun ofc.
    Not just sit in the dueling area or infront of ah and wait something to happen.

6. yeap. Myrmidons will accept any 10v10. win or lose. its much more fun than random bgs :D

HellThrone
    I take fool responsibility for this lost good game myrmidons you have my respect I do not know wether or not you want it but I reect you for winning...You played well and showed me I will own up to this lost and will learn much from it thank you for participating till next time..... Gg
    GREAT JOB DUDE

The fact you came here and u accepted your failure and say gratz to winner team can show all of us your nice person and we can put what ever happened behind us and start better friendship in forum and in game.

You and i have to talk ;)

8. I dont hun, my mate transferred from Nelth ^.^
    Who could THAT MATE possibly be. ;)

9. I was always horde, went alliance just for fun.

join Myrmidons for raiding purposes

i pummel 24/7

me being whatever faction is actualy no concern of urs what so ever

10. The guys streaming the RBG reminds me of the asian guy from how high who gets *****slapped for sayin "niggas" :P

11. And people flaming in this thread whats the point in getting angry you're playing a battleground on a private server no need to get so riled up just chill and enjoy and if you don't like it dont watch...

12. And people flaming in this thread whats the point in getting angry you're playing a battleground on a private server no need to get so riled up just chill and enjoy and if you don't like it dont watch...
    This is Sargeras. These things are bound to happen.

13. Who could THAT MATE possibly be. ;)
    :D

Welcome to sargeras.. This drama, is a daily thing. And 9 times outta 10.. started by me

First 1234 ... Last