1. July 9, 2013  
    babuloseo
    You know, your pet is suppose to have more or same hp as you? Your pet should have less than 20k than you, or close to you...

Damn molten :/

2. July 9, 2013  
    have 140k hp and take 30k hits or have 210k hp and take 70k hits. It really makes no difference to me but I prefer to see the bigger numbers so keep on stacking stam guys I lovez you.
    thats how big d difference is ? dqkjkasjd

3. It's about resilience..

4.5k resil UH DK.. you mad brah?

4.6k once I get full ruthless.. **** being a blood dk!

4. It's about resilience..

4.5k resil UH DK.. you mad brah?

4.6k once I get full ruthless.. **** being a blood dk!

5965 strenght UH DK.. hahahaha

5. 5965 strenght UH DK.. hahahaha
    Unbuffed, not even my horn is on that.

I can still hurt you, just because I dont strength stack. People tend to see me and tunnel the **** outta me. So yh.

6. Unbuffed, not even my horn is on that.

I can still hurt you, just because I dont strength stack. People tend to see me and tunnel the **** outta me. So yh.
    What, are you gemming 100% ****ing resil? Str/Resil in Reds, Resil in yellows, stam/resil in blues?

My DK on Warsong has 4.3k resil, still missing Ruthless Helm, Chest, Hands. 40str in every red, 50 spen in every blue, 67 resil in every yellow, but I need to change that since DKs don't get trained nearly as hard in 4.3.4.

7. WHY YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH RESIL! QQ If I reach 4k ima be happy :/ 3.9 atm

8. What, are you gemming 100% ****ing resil? Str/Resil in Reds, Resil in yellows, stam/resil in blues?

My DK on Warsong has 4.3k resil, still missing Ruthless Helm, Chest, Hands. 40str in every red, 50 spen in every blue, 67 resil in every yellow, but I need to change that since DKs don't get trained nearly as hard in 4.3.4.
    Blue is spell pen...
    Still got to get my off pieces (Neck, Back, Rings)
    People see me it's like a race to see who can kill me first >.>

9. i think all dks should roll warlock or something
    Locks dont wear plates and hold big *** mace/sword/axes :x neither do they DW :P

10. Warlocks are highly unappreciated on Cata. :<

11. yea and they req alot more then 2 button spam :/
    I have a level 90 warlock on retail and one on AT..

Your point being?

12. I have a level 90 warlock on retail and one on AT..

Your point being?
    Aren't they the most OP class on MoP?

13. Just a little :P
    Not a little :P Well this will be moot now with the Kil'jaeden nerf, well and others that seem to be in the fine turning process for Aff Lock :(. Free movement casting for all spells OP~

First 123