Nikkibenz

Do you interfere a 1v1?

I just wanna see how many douchebags are running around on sargeras, so, title.

i really hate it when im doing a 1v1 in lets say tol barad and out of nowhere a friend or friends of this guy (or just some random players being at the wrong place at the wrong time) come to aid him because he is so bad despite him having full pvp gear and of need to use all CD??s to survive.

i dont mind 1vsXX in a BG as you cant avoid it, but 3v1 in open world is just plain pathetic

2. I just wanna see how many douchebags are running around on sargeras, so, title.

i really hate it when im doing a 1v1 in lets say tol barad and out of nowhere a friend or friends of this guy (or just some random players being at the wrong place at the wrong time) come to aid him because he is so bad despite him having full pvp gear and of need to use all CD??s to survive.

i dont mind 1vsXX in a BG as you cant avoid it, but 3v1 in open world is just plain pathetic
    Agree'd. If someone has the balls to try and jump on someone 1v1 they should have the balls to finish unaided.

3. haha what did you expect? if you saw your ally getting beaten down im sure you would help too, right? it's a contested territory nothings ever fair :3

4. I agree, and I disagree. :P

I agree because when I do a 1v1 versus an opposing faction, I like testing my skills against other people that are evenly matched as I am or stronger, but once another person jumps in on our fight, I get disappointed as my result is now void. D: (But if I kill both of them, then good for me!)

And I disagree, because, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't admit that I do jump other people that are doing 1v1 as well. :))

5. There is only one time I will interfere in a 1v1 and that is when the Alliance person is in being picked on by a higher geared individual or when the loss is clear - no point in making him run back when you can prevent his death and spare the others if possible.

One thing I have noticed is that most Horde on Sargeras are ******edly aggressive for no reason. Just the other day - I landed on my Hunter to farm Elementals in Nagrand of all places, and some Feral Druid just immediately jumped on me with much higher gear the moment I touched down.

He died a horrible death, but for some reason kept coming at me. No idea why.

6. There is only one time I will interfere in a 1v1 and that is when the Alliance person is in being picked on by a higher geared individual or when the loss is clear - no point in making him run back when you can prevent his death and spare the others if possible.

One thing I have noticed is that most Horde on Sargeras are ******edly aggressive for no reason. Just the other day - I landed on my Hunter to farm Elementals in Nagrand of all places, and some Feral Druid just immediately jumped on me with much higher gear the moment I touched down.

He died a horrible death, but for some reason kept coming at me. No idea why.
    I feel like we can sum everything up with this :D :D
    I usually have the habit to jump on everyone I set my eyes on and actually don't mind more incoming as long as they are not on my side :D .

7. Depends on my mood :o but most days, if I see an ally in TB being attacked by a horde, no matter how evenly geared they are, I jump in to help. Why? well the point of the whole game: killing opposite faction no matter the means. Purpose justifies the mean. If they were testing out their skills they could always do a duel and there would have been a duel flag. Or if it was an agreed 1v1, the ally would have told me and I would backed off so they could have a rematch.

Oh yeh, not to mention the chance of getting that 2-3 honor from Killing blow :x usually makes my day so much brighter :D

But yeh if you die from a Xv1, just keep telling yourself that they have no skill and need numbers. If you win, well good for you, your e-peen just grew another 2 inches.

really unavoidable and chances are if you're doing 1v1 in TB, you will either have a successful 1v1 to show skill, get some back-up, or get jumped. It's how TB works ;x nothing D-baggy about it. If you saw your friend in RL getting into a fight with a guy in a dark ally and the fight is unavoidable, would you help him or would you stand there and watch so they can show their skills? <- think about it, don't reason against it cuz ofc anyone can.

8. in world pvp, all the time. when people start complaining about horde being lazy, i can know for certain that doesn't include me

Nikkibenz
    If you saw your friend in RL getting into a fight with a guy in a dark ally and the fight is unavoidable, would you help him or would you stand there and watch so they can show their skills? <- think about it, don't reason against it cuz ofc anyone can.
    seeing one person/friend being beaten in real life by a stranger/group of strangers is something completely different than ingame.

in real life, you get hurt badly or die, not ingame, there you only die probably and revive 1 min after.
    even when i am doing smth with buddys and he jumps a horde, or gets jumped, i refuse to help as i hate interfering a 1v1.

i wish people would have the thoughts of like in medieval times, knights only fought 1v1 back then, there was no 2v1 or 1vsXXX, never

10. Ofcourse I will go in fight too! And that is not becouse I want to ruin their 1v1 fight...It is about honor to the Horde! I play Horde since I started to play WoW(around 5 years ago) and for me PvP is always moreee over PvE.So when I see aliances I just fight them! No matter if they are low level or if they are 2-3 ppl and I am alone! I just don't care! After all this is a PvP realm and I will always fight with the oposite players no matter what!!!
    For The HORDE!!!

11. seeing one person/friend being beaten in real life by a stranger/group of strangers is something completely different than ingame.

in real life, you get hurt badly or die, not ingame, there you only die probably and revive 1 min after.
    even when i am doing smth with buddys and he jumps a horde, or gets jumped, i refuse to help as i hate interfering a 1v1.

i wish people would have the thoughts of like in medieval times, knights only fought 1v1 back then, there was no 2v1 or 1vsXXX, never
    I know it's different, but its still the same mentality. Do you think that most ppl separate their rl mentality with their IG one xP Also there is no honor in winning a 1v1 in game, not like how it was during medieval time (yeh I also used the same argument).

I am well aware of the arguments and I also agree to a certain extent but

we can't expect the entire community to have such a homogenized level of intelligence...People will have differing opinions

12. I'd only interfere if I see a better geared player killing a lower geared player or if the person is my friend.
    I've had 2 really low geared players trying to kill me once (80k HP each). It was funny.

13. I interfere all the time, sometimes I attack two people at once just because I''m a boss and then I die like a pleb.

14. It's called war, there are no rules in war.

That's the beauty of PvP servers, you have to accept the fact that there are *****s running around simply because they want to cause trouble and annoy people and they have a right to do so regardless of what you might think.

I understand that some people really don't like this because molten has no PvE realms, so they're forced to accept these things.

However, people here take that really personally, which starts all sorts of drama and crap.

Veenixelzy
    idk i just find it funny that people never interfere if am losing the fight 1v1 but they sure as hell do when am winning it. goes for both allies and enemies.

123 Last