1. Multiboxing guild on Ragnaros

Multiboxing guild from Ragnaros "Autobots roll out" - horde side - invites multiboxers from all realms who want to have some fun, and share experiences with a small multiboxing community.

Pls whisper "Aevor", "Januaria" or "Bagath" for an invitation.

Pics of the core guild members:

Some multiboxing pvp activity - the first 11 shamans and 4 druids were controlled by me :)

2. I am on this guild and i really recommend it. There are all these people who have helped me out with things i didn't understand. It makes my multiboxing experience way more fun. I'm running 5 shamans atm with my main as shamankill. You can always ask me questions.

3. July 1, 2013  

4. July 1, 2013  
    Every multiboxer should join the server and the guild..its way too much fun when you have so many multiboxers around

I used to play alone on Frostwolf but here..here is different..here is fun..learning a lot of things and sharing multiboxing tips..join us guys..we have around 130 chars in guild..maybe 10-13 multiboxers in total..
    I learned so much about multiboxing..thanks to these guys!

Having dinner :D

5. Bumping with a screenshot from a raid in stormwind.
    We we're wondering where the guild awaken was... we seriously were expecting to get destroyed any moment .... but awaken did not show up. :(

6. Bumping with a screenshot from a raid in stormwind.
    We we're wondering where the guild awaken was... we seriously were expecting to get destroyed any moment .... but awaken did not show up. :(

"Awaken" fall asleep. :D

7. been debating hardcore about coming back to box a team again. Decided if i do i am going to avoid cata realms like the plague.. really dislike the changes there. So sticking with Wotlk.

Would be 10 boxing a team, though doing 1 team at a time too get them to level, of course.

Would love to join the guild. But am wondering.. whats lacking class wise? Assume there is an overpowering amount of shamans, druids and Death Knights.

Favorite Wotlk teams have always been 5x pallys for dungeon farming.. or 10x dps (mages or hunters are fun) for raid running when have others to handle tank/heals.

8. been debating hardcore about coming back to box a team again. Decided if i do i am going to avoid cata realms like the plague.. really dislike the changes there. So sticking with Wotlk.

Would be 10 boxing a team, though doing 1 team at a time too get them to level, of course.

Would love to join the guild. But am wondering.. whats lacking class wise? Assume there is an overpowering amount of shamans, druids and Death Knights.

Favorite Wotlk teams have always been 5x pallys for dungeon farming.. or 10x dps (mages or hunters are fun) for raid running when have others to handle tank/heals.
    Are u mainly a PvP or PvE boxer?
    Like u said we have a ton of Dks, Shamis and resto Druides in the guild but nearly no priests...
    If u enjoy playing palys, i would make a mix team of Forst Dks and ret palys.
    Dks for the slow and deathgrip and ret palys for the heavy dmg.

9. Never been much of a pvper.. though could be talked into it for a change of pace. Am usually a tank or healer type.. would rather go dps this time around. Dont have much exp with priests though. How viable would they be on a raid dps role? Not want to get stuck with healing.

Though I admit if I make a 10box team and bring into guild.. id prefer to do the unused classes. (Plus never liked the 'feel' ok dks, even though I respect their mboxing awesomness.

10. We did a raid 2 days ago in SW...
    Have a look

Part 1
    [YT]iyXyhqPFOSk[/YT]

Part 2
    [YT]G1TJbpMFanQ[/YT]

Part 3
    [YT]4eIAubFLnlU[/YT]

11. Never been much of a pvper.. though could be talked into it for a change of pace. Am usually a tank or healer type.. would rather go dps this time around. Dont have much exp with priests though. How viable would they be on a raid dps role? Not want to get stuck with healing.

Though I admit if I make a 10box team and bring into guild.. id prefer to do the unused classes. (Plus never liked the 'feel' ok dks, even though I respect their mboxing awesomness.
    Right now we didnt had much successes when it comes to pve.
    We are able to clean OS 25 but wiped on the first boss in voa 25 and toc 25.
    The main problem is probably that im the only one with decent tanking gear atm and we all lack on pve gear in general.
    But im also looking forward to make a icc boss run one day.

If u wanna join us in PvE a prot pala and holy priest would be nice.
    I noticed that bm hunter is currently one of the best damage dealer in icc and their damage rotation is very simple.
    Maybe prot pala, 2 holy priest and 7 bm hunter would be a good pve team.

Altairlol
    How long did that raid last lawl?

13. I noticed that bm hunter is currently one of the best damage dealer in icc
    Where did you see that statistic? Would be interested in seeing those numbers.. may help me decide things.

14. Where did you see that statistic? Would be interested in seeing those numbers.. may help me decide things.
    I play a BM hunter myself. i have 5,7k gs and my dps record was 33k on a giant in icc 25.
    BM hunter hits just crazy and especially the pet hits crazy. my pet does 40-50% of my dps and often i end up doing twice as much dps as rank 2 in icc raids.

123 ... Last