1. First time i'v seen more warriors than Death knights in any raids O.O GG

2. was a fuun raid... up until the mass wow errors >.< thats when i decided to throw in the towel

3. [IMG][/IMG]

#THISGAMEISBALANCED

i was redirected here and noticed: Superman level 0, BEST DPS !!!

4. Belccross is doing the top DPS on that raid. His DPS is so damn high and I can't believe it. Warriors will do most of the DPS there. 2nd will be hunters.

5. i was redirected here and noticed: Superman level 0, BEST DPS !!!
    LOL just noticed that. Superman dont need no levels hes a man of steel.

6. if i'm right if any warr is arms he should be top then fire mage after that i guess ret pala then hunter :D

7. if i'm right if any warr is arms he should be top then fire mage after that i guess ret pala then hunter :D
    hunters r no where near now they r actually suxing ba**z now

8. And no-one mentioned a DK yet, :/ Unholy is one of the top DPS specs 4.3. They might not have the burst the other classes have but they are insane sustained dps.

Rets are a bit meh, 4.3 were meant to be their patch, and it takes me a lot of focus to come out on top deeps and I was BIS before HC came out. Something still feels wrong with them.

Hunters damage is ****, the only thing they are good for is AOE.

And I love how no-one mentioned Boomkins, played right they can actually top the DPS charts.

9. I have almost BiS eq as a boomkin for this patch only missing HC T12 head and some very minor upgrades and there is no way i can out dps mages or warriors on SINGLE targets.

Aoe sure if u know how to propely multidot and mushrooming but single target is mediocre at best (both t12 set bonuses bugged and of course mage's stupidly broken combustion and warrior's dmg doesnt feel right either)

So ya, no way to "top dps charts" as a boomkin on single targets in molten sadly.
    the best boomkin i know says the same exact thing. even if molten fixed all these bs bugs, some specs will still fall behind even though the environment would be much more competitive.

anyone has the potential to top chats especially when it's skilled player with broken/up spec vs bad player with abused/op spec.

10. Hunters damage is ****, the only thing they are good for is AOE.
    I guess u aint seen good hunters yet..

11. And no-one mentioned a DK yet, :/ Unholy is one of the top DPS specs 4.3. They might not have the burst the other classes have but they are insane sustained dps.

Rets are a bit meh, 4.3 were meant to be their patch, and it takes me a lot of focus to come out on top deeps and I was BIS before HC came out. Something still feels wrong with them.

Hunters damage is ****, the only thing they are good for is AOE.

And I love how no-one mentioned Boomkins, played right they can actually top the DPS charts.
    my bet is on the mages

12. I guess u aint seen good hunters yet..
    You've seen my guild right? some of the best hunters pve wise on the server, Sniper, Venatar, Varmes, I even play a hunter myself. When put with Warriors, Mages, UHDKs they come below them. I can out DPS a hunter as a ret without using CDs.

Firelands hunters have the best utility class wise, but damage wise they can sit mid table. higher depending on skill.

13. You've seen my guild right? some of the best hunters pve wise on the server, Sniper, Venatar, Varmes, I even play a hunter myself. When put with Warriors, Mages, UHDKs they come below them. I can out DPS a hunter as a ret without using CDs.

Firelands hunters have the best utility class wise, but damage wise they can sit mid table. higher depending on skill.
    no need to brag about the guild as ill be applying as soon as molten decides to finish my char transfer thats been transferring for 3 days -.-'

I gotta check those hunts by myself.

So a hunt pullin 30k next to a warr pulling 40k is ****? "Only referring to your hunter damage is ****"

wow I would like to see you do that, out dps a hunt without cds, it would be funny.

You cannot compare yourself playing an alt to someone playing a main as the same way I cannot compare myself playing my retri to you, assuming you raid with your hunt and you stay below wars etc the dedication ain't the same, the motivation to play ain't the same etc..

I take your statement as hunters doing **** damage as a motivation factor to train more and find more ways to improve.

First 123 Last