1. ***RC***

I have downloaded Raid call since as it is better than skype as I can use it while gaming and it doesn't cause any lag I was wondering if any of you guys hang out there ?

2. I think every Guild that i'v been in has Raid-call, Team speak, Ventrilo. to communicate. I myself is always online it :D

3. Of course I do. Most of us are in our guild channels. :)

4. My guild is practically a new sprout and is growing and I am the only one there most of the times as many can't join me as they have no mic, Don't wanna talk English , Slow net ,Use Linux . Being soo bored I was wondering if there was a channel where all guys from any realm or faction can hang out there so Far I found none.

so any one uses RC on linux ? if so pls help me here as a Friend of mine can't use Rc as his operating on a linux.

5. Marazhu in the Off-Topic section had one :)

I remember the days when you'd find 10-30 people in TSM/Marxism Raidcall no matter what time you logged on.

6. Marazhu in the Off-Topic section had one :)

I remember the days when you'd find 10-30 people in TSM/Marxism Raidcall no matter what time you logged on.
    Sounds like Myrmidons teamspeak :D

Nerds are on 24/7!!!!!!

7. Sounds like Myrmidons teamspeak :D

Nerds are on 24/7!!!!!!
    I go to sleep in TS, wake up to still find a good 20 people online.. we had 40 on the other night.. Damn nolifers!

Jks.. Jyx #1 AFKer (and breather) in TS

P.S.. Jeno unmute me, I fixed my mic :(

8. I go to sleep in TS, wake up to still find a good 20 people online.. we had 40 on the other night.. Damn nolifers!

Jks.. Jyx #1 AFKer (and breather) in TS

P.S.. Jeno unmute me, I fixed my mic :(
    NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HellThrone
    Sounds like Myrmidons teamspeak :D

Nerds are on 24/7!!!!!!
    IS bell talking there too ?! God i love his voice :D

10. Sounds like Myrmidons teamspeak :D

Nerds are on 24/7!!!!!!
    You just insulted your self here,By saying this you mean to say you play with Nerds.

11. your on a video game forum with a made up name and avatar. news flash we are all nerds.