1. July 3, 2013  

WTB Prehistoric Friends

Harro, my name is Pterodactyl and I'm here because I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man. I'm new to twinking and I just want some friends. I have a few questions about the bracket I am currently in (70s). What color is blue? How many narwhals are in the ocean? Why are 79's not transferring to Lord? All of these are very hard questions to tell a blind person. But really I'm just a simple person looking for the answers to life.

Let us take a moment to look at a legend.
    Spoiler: Show

2. July 3, 2013  
    Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
    This is a real legend. Look at those mad tanking skills, the boss still goes after me when im dead.

Gsork
    What color is blue? [/SPOILER]
    It's like burnt sienna but more blueish, like you would find in the sky on a clear, sunny day, in the dye of Simon the chipmunk's onesie, or in a tube of blue paint.

4. ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********

5. Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
    This is a real legend. Look at those mad tanking skills, the boss still goes after me when im dead.
    Valaestraza doesn't even drop any kind of loot and you need to kill her bugging los :s

6. wtfff???? necormerph old topik. ashol dog pls ban

7. no bend mi, i no spek japareez. fuq u

8. hot single pterodactyls in your area loking 4 sum bang

123 Last