1. July 7, 2013  

Farewell Molten...I had really awesome time here <3

Hello and goodbye guys...I am Svetox,if some of you don't know me,warrior from Sargeras... I played 3 and half years on this server and I decided to take further step in my World of Warcraft gaming experience by going on retail. I wanted to go retail since I started WoW but I wasn't real magnet for money,since I am from Serbia and economy is really f*cked here. Anyway, I will still keep making videos on SvetoxWoW youtube channel. I want to thank everything that Molten did for me and I won't list what they did to me,some of mods and gms know what I am talking about and I am really sad by leaving this server,but my desire for making further step is bigger than me and I can't stay... I will come online on Molten once a week,or if my old partners need me a bit... I will miss everyone that I knew... I won't list the names because there is over 4.000+ people I will miss... Since I know almost the whole Sargeras,all the top players... Enjoy in Molten while you want to,guys.

Farewell...
    Svetox.

2. July 7, 2013  
    Moahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Have fun man! :P

3. July 7, 2013  
    chiepie
    farewell moj idolu ^^

4. July 7, 2013  
    i went retail too.you will come back warr is fotm but mop is just ****ing terrible pvp

5. July 7, 2013  
    inb4 goes to retail > plays on tich/darkspear/KT > realizes that retail PvP is extraordinarily more challenging than Molten > comes back to Molten

6. July 7, 2013  
    Good luck and have fun, hope to see you occasionally.

Kamandi

7. July 7, 2013  

8. July 7, 2013  

9. July 7, 2013  
    Bye man, you'll be back in few weeks :)

10. July 7, 2013  
    Kharn
    Take care, it's a cruel World out there...

11. July 7, 2013  
    Can i have your stuff?

oh wait you will be back when your sub expires. until then enjoy your time sink.

these "im leaving wow for wow" threads are pretty funny.

12. July 7, 2013  
    Can i have your stuff?

oh wait you will be back when your sub expires. until then enjoy your time sink.

these "im leaving wow for wow" threads are pretty funny.
    Oooh, dont worry :) I have money I said expecially saved and moved from my pocket just for WoW ;) Enough for few years lawl :3

13. July 7, 2013  

14. July 8, 2013  
    Goodbye, man. I see you on retail ;).

15. July 8, 2013  
    You were one of my first friends when I joined last year, I wish you all the best in your retail adventures.

Have fun and good luck!
    -Jyx

123 Last