pozzij
    Can you name a single bug that actually increases enhancement damage? Maelstrom procs less=less dps, t12 2P doesnt work=less dmg, fire nova consumes flame shock=less damage. Seems to me you are getting owned by enhancements all the time, and that's the reason for this thread.
    And don't forget about the absorb effects bug: if the meele damage was absorbed, windfury,flametongue weapon attack, frostbrand weapon one and primal wisdom won't proc!
    lol there's nothing that increases enha damage: actually is less than it should be!

Seeing his numerous posts on shaman forum, always trying to find a bug to justify his failure against enha is kinda fun;)

HomerJS
    The major bug i found as an enh pve player is that the searing totem attacks the nearest target and not the one that has a flame shock in it. Now, this causes us to do way lower dps than our potential is. For example: In the beginning of stonecore you have to kill the earthshaper since he does the most dmg. What i did was to put a flame shock on him and layed down my totems. I thought the searing flames would start to stack but it didnt. So i put my totems again, still another target. Then i ran into the guy and put my totems and then it started to attack him. If we re-put our totems we loose alot of global cooldowns and dps.

This should be a major problem if you play pve

Some people would say, just use the magma totem, it also stacks searing flames. I dont use it because Its an exploit, its not supposed to be like that. And it doesnt have the searing flames range AND it does aoe dmg + searing flames, its an exploit cause its increasing our dps if the targets are still and doesnt move

3. The major bug i found as an enh pve player is that the searing totem attacks the nearest target and not the one that has a flame shock in it.
    Yeah, that is annoying, but if you drop the totem under your target, it will attack it.

And don't forget about the absorb effects bug: if the meele damage was absorbed, windfury,flametongue weapon attack, frostbrand weapon one and primal wisdom won't proc!
    Actually, maelstrom proc on absorbs has been fixed some time ago, and I believe primal wisdom has been fixed in the last update too, but I will have to do more testing to verify it.

4. LOL just LOL. When i played enh shaman a year ago i would get like 4-5 insta cast per duel, now i'm lucky if i get one, and what will this say? A big hit for enh shamans survivability. Plus in this patch it should proc even more, because MW will proc even when the hit is absorbed, not in molten ofc. Atm playing on another server, it's so much better, i don't see this kind of enh shamans bugs there.

5. Yeah, the proc is still too low, but at least it procs from absorbs now.

pozzij
    Yeah, that is annoying, but if you drop the totem under your target, it will attack it.

Actually, maelstrom proc on absorbs has been fixed some time ago, and I believe primal wisdom has been fixed in the last update too, but I will have to do more testing to verify it.
    I was talking about windfury and weapon imbues! not maelstrom! maelstrom is SUPPOSED to proc on absorbed hits and it does. Check with any mage or priest. Hit him while his shield is up with only white damage. then check changelog: I will pay you if you find any windfury, frostbrand, flametongue or primal wisdom proc...

7. Yes, I tested it after that post, seems that those procs still haven't been fixed. You can't get a proc if your attack was absorbed, and that sucks

8. Enh shamans are complete underdogs in Molten. But i can't stop playing with my enh shaman, i just have to hope they will fix these bugs one day. it would definetly be so much different and so much cooler.

9. I don't consider myself an underdog with 25k raid dps lol, even with those bugs

10. First of all in that video i wasn't able to see that guy's dps, you could've found some other video for 'discussion'.
    Second, I think enhancement shaman's mastery is bugged in a way - it doesn't affect some abilities, I think it works for Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lightning Shield - Nature spells, but I'm not sure if it affects Fire spells like Flametongue attack which is like 10% of our total damage, and Unleashed Flame attack from our Unleashed Elements ability which is around 1-3% of our total damage or Fire Nova which is also bugged and it consumes Flame Shock in the proccess which( I'm pretty sure) shouldn't be that way, Flame Shock dot damage,etc,etc..
    With Maelstrom proc rate lower than it should be enhancement shamans PvP is really messed up, you are pretty much easiest class to kill atm. Shamans are the least of your worries atm with bugged unholy DK's Runic Corruption which increases their haste by 100% instead of rune regeneration rate and BM hunters which pet are raping in arenas and BGs.

11. Well i mean underdogs because it takes so much time for Molten to make a enh shamans bug from unconfirmed to pending. And alot more time to fix enh shamans bugs. the tests are so easy to do and see it for yourself. And only MW procs when you hit a player with absorb shield.

12. you cannot stop loving those priest moments, when they simply mana burn you, and you run around like an *****, waiting for shamanistic rage's CD.

13. you cannot stop loving those priest moments, when they simply mana burn you, and you run around like an *****, waiting for shamanistic rage's CD.
    they don't even have to mana burn you, you go oom after a few purges -.-

Chazzmofo, I never paid any attention to that, I'll make sure I test it when I get the time, thanks for the heads up. And yeah, fire nova shouldn't consume the flame shock, so I basically have to wait out for Lava Lash if I want to do some AoE.

14. they don't even have to mana burn you, you go oom after a few purges -.-
    and this is still unconfirmed, how can a game-breaking bug, which is easy to test - present for over a year ? it was same on 4.0.6, this is even more game-breaking than 3.5x nerfed MW ppm....

15. Lol the last big fix for enh shamans was on 26 april, all the other classes have had so many bugs fixed. Seriously? The last GM i spoke with said to me he doesn't know anything about shamans, and wanted to end the convo as fast as possible.why is it taking so much time to fix these kind of bugs? Because none of the GMs are playing with an enh shaman? We have 50% less insta casts, only MW procs when hitting a player with an absorb shield on, but what about windfury, frostband, flametongue and primal wisdom?? Searing totem only hits my first target. These aren't small bugs. If molten would fix these, tbh i doubt about it, playing enh shaman would be so much different.

First 123412 ... Last