atmosphere01
    Yes mw procs are quite sporadic instead of having a steady ppm.

2. Lol the last big fix for enh shamans was on 26 april, all the other classes have had so many bugs fixed. Seriously? The last GM i spoke with said to me he doesn't know anything about shamans, and wanted to end the convo as fast as possible.why is it taking so much time to fix these kind of bugs? Because none of the GMs are playing with an enh shaman? We have 50% less insta casts, only MW procs when hitting a player with an absorb shield on, but what about windfury, frostband, flametongue and primal wisdom?? Searing totem only hits my first target. These aren't small bugs. If molten would fix these, tbh i doubt about it, playing enh shaman would be so much different.
    Yet the class still pulls the easiest dps in the ****ing game. try that bug.

3. Yet the class still pulls the easiest dps in the ****ing game. try that bug.
    yet again - what bug ? getting owned by shamanz, even if to count these game-breaking bugs ? maybe i should mention auto-attack bug, on priests in some bgs ? will capture it on video soon.
    as a paladin i current cata state, you have no right to talk about how easy, or how "op" etc other classes are.
    rets auto-attacks with proccing themselves seals - do same amount of damage, as our stormstrike + autoattacks, yet you manage to qq on enhancement .. epic.
    a paladins says mdps shaman is easy to play. obviously never played enha.

4. Yet the class still pulls the easiest dps in the ****ing game. try that bug.
    Cataclysm is the first expansion in which enhancement has been buffed and can match other classes' dps, and all that other people are doing is complain. There are no bugs which increase our damage. And I repeat, not a single bug increases enhancement damage. Complain all you want, if we finally get our fixes, we'll do even more damage. And try rolling an enha, and see how "easy" it is to pull good dps.

5. Jugger please tell me about this bug, i'd be delighted.

6. Lol and a paladin is saying this, i played paladin for a long time in wotlk got almost 100k hkills, but i switched to enh shaman and you know why? because these classes are actually quite the same in wotlk , paladin is a really easy class to pull alot of damage, and believe me i know that, i played a pala. Well in cata they aren't so same, but still. Funny that this is coming out of a paladin.

7. Even in cata paladin is one of the easiest classes to play.

8. but srsly, still noone noticed auto-attack bug ? the problem is, that i dunno how to re-produce it..
    happens only on priests in bg's..

9. Jugger please tell me about this bug, i'd be delighted.
    - Why does enhancement get 75% crits on earth shock? (that was a part of the original picture)
    - I'm pretty sure that stormstrike is affecting everything, not just elemental casts.

And I Only really play Paladin as A Healer(95%), I play warrior for DPS.

10. - Why does enhancement get 75% crits on earth shock? (that was a part of the original picture)
    - I'm pretty sure that stormstrike is affecting everything, not just elemental casts.

And I Only really play Paladin as A Healer(95%), I play warrior for DPS.
    http://i39.tinypic.com/m7ay8.jpg
    25.75% crit chance, no stormstrike used as you can see, about what 75% are you talking about ? get some proves on yourself please, before posting crap.

then we take a stormstrike, in addition to 25.72% static + 35.6% total when trigered elemental devastation talent, we take + addition 35% from stormstrike, how much do we get ?

next goes stormstrike, which i haven't yet tested fully, by firsts tests, it is not increasing lavalash or autoattacks as you did mention. it is easy to create shaman and test it. more qq please.
    did you say easy ? create, test, and post proofs, where is the problem ?

btw thanks for pointing at earth shock, since it has reduced duration, 6 seconds, rather than 8.

pozzij
    http://i39.tinypic.com/m7ay8.jpg
    25.75% crit chance, no stormstrike used as you can see, about what 75% are you talking about ? get some proves on yourself please, before posting crap.

then we take a stormstrike, in addition to 25.72% static + 35.6% total when trigered elemental devastation talent, we take + addition 35% from stormstrike, how much do we get ?

next goes stormstrike, which i haven't yet tested fully, by firsts tests, it is not increasing lavalash or autoattacks as you did mention. it is easy to create shaman and test it. more qq please.
    did you say easy ? create, test, and post proofs, where is the problem ?

btw thanks for pointing at earth shock, since it has reduced duration, 6 seconds, rather than 8.
    A curiosity I never tested. glyph of stormstrike increases its critical strike chance by 10% or it applies at the debuff? because the description isn't so clear.

pozzij
    Juggertank why u so mad? lol
    u know, it's normal to get powned with a warrior, reroll mage, hunter or rogue if u wanna have a chance with enha.

13. A curiosity I never tested. glyph of stormstrike increases its critical strike chance by 10% or it applies at the debuff? because the description isn't so clear.
    as a tooltip of glyph says - it increases critical strike bonus, granted from stormstrike, not the crit chance of stormstrike as a hitter itself :)

14. DAT avatar + this text, reminded me my ex ;(
    /offtop :D

on thread - still noone noticed auto-attack bug ?

First 12345 ... Last