destro162

Cataclysm Raids

Hello, at start, please sorry my english.
    Could I ask you a few questions? Are you working on last bosses in Cata raids (bot, bwd) → Cho'gall and Nefarian? And how about Throne of Four Winds? Thank you for your answers :).

2. Hello, at start, please sorry my english.
    Could I ask you a few questions? Are you working on last bosses in Cata raids (bot, bwd) → Cho'gall and Nefarian? And how about Throne of Four Winds? Thank you for your answers :).
    You better ask some staff, mostly likely Edifice .....

3. AK: The Old Kingdom, the last boss is extremely difficult to defeat.

Two waves of adds spawns for each person to fight alone, causing everyone to wipe.

4. AK: The Old Kingdom, the last boss is extremely difficult to defeat.

Two waves of adds spawns for each person to fight alone, causing everyone to wipe.
    Pretty easy for me.

MesonicMoon
    Full list of dungeons and raids

This thread shows that ICC raid is fully available? I don't know why this thread says it's not.

6. Full list of dungeons and raids

This thread shows that ICC raid is fully available? I don't know why this thread says it's not.
    This thread is updated for Cataclysm content, yet your link for WotLK servers.

timll
    SFK does not work on normal difficulty =/ (sarg)

Agregat

I am confuzed...

Hi friends!
    Can we farm reputation with Cata fraction in wotlk dungeons like 2 mounts before?

9. Hi friends!
    Can we farm reputation with Cata fraction in wotlk dungeons like 2 mounts before?
    I got 2 new mounts and still cant farm rep in wotlk dungeons

Agregat
    I got 2 new mounts and still cant farm rep in wotlk dungeons
    Thank you for this info. So it's true, we can't farm cata reps in wotlk dungeons anymore :(

xplover
    How often is this list updated?

epitaph44

How is our moeny being spent?

The money from our donating should go toward scripting the dungeons.
    The most rewarding way to play this game is to do all the dungeons -- why make us do lame quests?
    The classic ones really wouldn't be that hard to do, and its super disappointing to get to the outland and not be able to do literally ANYTHING you want to do.

13. Money from donation goes to fix quests and class bugs too u know ...... Also most people think that doing quest is best experience as it makes us visit places and learn lore which is more immersive than spamming a set of dungeons.

Not to mentiomn the devs are busy scripting FL and DS if u hadnt noticed and 'classic' dungeons as in TBC take nearly as much time and effort as the modern ones.

First 1234 ... Last