Bartender 4
    Quartz
    Sexymap
    Mapster
    Masque and Darium
    Chatter
    Recount
    DBM
    Damn sexy UI, can you share it somewhere?

Kkthnxbye
    My latest work so far! I posted not long ago some progress, well this is closer to being finished.

4. My latest work so far! I posted not long ago some progress, well this is closer to being finished.

Holy **** that bag frame is smart. Care to share?

Kkthnxbye
    Completely redid my UI. Saved my old one as I recoded the unitframes completely and improved them by far. I have an issue with messing with my UIs 24/7. The unitframes are custom (oUF_Kkthnx) Bags are (cargBags_Nivaya) The rest is bits and pieces of addons from Cataclysm and MoP back-ported. Borders come from (!Beautycase)

I have even coded in commands for warlocks, mages and hunters to fix their pet bars when they mess up as well as fix the combatlog whenever, wherever. Another cool deal I added was the UI will auto collect garbage once in combat and have 25k+ events fired.

Whole UI uses 5mbs give or take and in combat about 6-7mbs give or take. I have yet to really even play since I started back in LichKing! :P

Staindzero
    Completely redid my UI. Saved my old one as I recoded the unitframes completely and improved them by far. I have an issue with messing with my UIs 24/7. The unitframes are custom (oUF_Kkthnx) Bags are (cargBags_Nivaya) The rest is bits and pieces of addons from Cataclysm and MoP back-ported. Borders come from (!Beautycase)

I have even coded in commands for warlocks, mages and hunters to fix their pet bars when they mess up as well as fix the combatlog whenever, wherever. Another cool deal I added was the UI will auto collect garbage once in combat and have 25k+ events fired.

Whole UI uses 5mbs give or take and in combat about 6-7mbs give or take. I have yet to really even play since I started back in LichKing! :P

@KKKthnxbye,

I really like your UI and I was wondering if you would like to share it with me? I'm currently experimenting with DuffedUI and TukUI (Hydra Edit) for 3.3.5 but both have problems with my Warlock's Imp petbar. Your UI might be the solution. Next to that it's very clean and used very little recourses.

Thx in advance,

Yours

7. July 9, 2014  

we all want it!

8. Keeping it very simple

-Grid
    -Bartender
    -Pitbull
    -Titan Panel
    -Sexy Map
    -Chatter

9. So here my UI tnx to bromgar for the awesome diablo addon really makin my ui cool :cool:
    I want to find a good unitframe addon to replace the blizz default ones any suggestion?

10. So here my UI tnx to bromgar for the awesome diablo addon really makin my ui cool :cool:
    I want to find a good unitframe addon to replace the blizz default ones any suggestion?
    X-perl is good and you can easily customize it

koreanlove
    I use the standard one.

I tried downloading this bartender, but it doesn't work.... I don't know I am too lazy to learn how to use this sheet... and I didn't need it in the first place.

but I can tell you I don't use wsad to move, instead I changed it to "ws fg"

w - go

s - autorun

f - strafe left

g - strafe right

using a and d for strafing was a little unconfortable for me: try to press s+ e when strafing with f.

and backpedal button isn't that useful in actual game, so I use autorun instead.

my castbars are a total mess, I don't even know how to clear it.

I even have food with buffs on my bars.

First ... 4567816 ... Last