Moonknightt
    I missed AV. Good to see it's back :D

2. Why is your dmg too low? I though you were.... "better"?
    He's top killing blows, and done almost as well in damage. Also, the latter shot was taken on retail.

Shiina, stop using tinypic. I don't like having to click an extra time just to zoom the image!

Edit; The shot of the Hunter is his friend. Also take note that the Hunter is in the lv70-74 bracket.

Ugh, I have to keep editing. I'm suddenly not very coherent in my posting...

3. He's top killing blows, and done almost as well in damage. Also, the latter shot was taken on retail.

Shiina, stop using tinypic. I don't like having to click an extra time just to zoom the image!

Edit; The shot of the Hunter is his friend. Also take note that the Hunter is in the lv70-74 bracket.

Ugh, I have to keep editing. I'm suddenly not very coherent in my posting...
    I see.. So you're shiina's report button. :D

4. I see.. So you're shiina's report button. :D
    No, I just can't be asked to explain why having top damage/KBs on Alliance WITH FIVE BACKCAPS is better than going 45-7 or whatever while just graveyard farming. I did a hell of a lot more for my team in that game than your or Bell did for yours.

Also, the first SS was just taken by my friend. I was the 15-3 DK that was second on damage the entire game until the very end.

Cr??nos the Relic Hunter
    ..........<Silver>
    Represent

5. No, I just can't be asked to explain why having top damage/KBs on Alliance WITH FIVE BACKCAPS is better than going 45-7 or whatever while just graveyard farming. I did a hell of a lot more for my team in that game than your or Bell did for yours.

Also, the first SS was just taken by my friend. I was the 15-3 DK that was second on damage the entire game until the very end.

Cr??nos the Relic Hunter
    ..........<Silver>
    Represent
    Shiina 2sexy

6. I see.. So you're shiina's report button. :D
    Hardly. I take my job here very seriously, and I moderate without bias. If it means anything to you, I've banned Shiina before. But that also doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have friends or comment on threads. Now please, let's keep this on-topic.

7. No, I just can't be asked to explain why having top damage/KBs on Alliance WITH FIVE BACKCAPS is better than going 45-7 or whatever while just graveyard farming. I did a hell of a lot more for my team in that game than your or Bell did for yours.

Cr??nos the Relic Hunter
    ..........<Silver>
    Represent
    So.. you think me and bell's "brushing" the alliance back to their graves aren't helping the horde team? Think before you click Shiina.

8. So.. you think me and bell's "brushing" the alliance back to their graves aren't helping the horde team? Think before you click Shiina.
    Not really, you must be confusing AV with WSG. You could be killing them all day, they'll simply circle around take towers and engage the boss. A few smart individuals is all it takes to win that battleground, while the majortiy is keeping scores on tabs.

9. Not really, you must be confusing AV with WSG. You could be killing them all day, they'll simply circle around take towers and engage the boss. A few smart individuals is all it takes to win that battleground, while the majortiy is keeping scores on tabs.
    And that's why i was guarding the tower's and graveyard's we took.

10. And that's why i was guarding the tower's and graveyard's we took.
    You should teach Ilyanah that, since she does not seem to know the difference between AV and WSG :|

11. And that's why i was guarding the tower's and graveyard's we took.
    Alone? Sweet Jesus.

12. You should teach Ilyanah that, since she does not seem to know the difference between AV and WSG :|
    The main reason why I farm alliance like you in their graveyard, cuz i'm about to hit 100k honorable kills. I currently have 99246 now. And it would be fun for me if you join and AV and help me increase my honorable kills by adding your death to it. :D

13. Alterac Valley ? GOD DAMMIT

[YT]piVnArp9ZE0[/YT]

First ... 23456 ... Last