1. The main reason why I farm alliance like you in their graveyard, cuz i'm about to hit 100k honorable kills. I currently have 99246 now. And it would be fun for me if you join and AV and help me increase my honorable kills by adding your death to it. :D
    Don't be silly, you can't kill me, my bear can solo tank Drek'Thar :)

2. The main reason why I farm alliance like you in their graveyard, cuz i'm about to hit 100k honorable kills. I currently have 99246 now. And it would be fun for me if you join and AV and help me increase my honorable kills by adding your death to it. :D
    "hey look il farm ppl at gy so i cn pretend im good player"

Read this with wowcrendor's voice.

Ohh, I miss PvP at Sargers. I'll return after the time I bought on retail ends and Cataclysmic gear is on. Horde QQ's so much and uses invalid arguments all the time, to pretend they're good.

Like back when I used to defend SW when it was empty. I remember one day when I logged missing 5 minutes for the restart. I filled the raid outside SW so quickly and won before the restart.

Carzalb?® sends you to Zorra. You're not accepted in Prassa.

EDIT:

You're poiting to the top of the forums.

HellThrone
    No Comment

HellThrone
    Thanks mate ;) I love AV for that cave only :D

5. wow you guys tripled everyones dmg in that bg you guys are impressive, and your honorable kills FTW sick! :D

HellThrone
    Thanks, You can see more of this bg in our Twitch page, The av we did few hours back was sick :D

Wrath of Hell Legion Twitch channel

AV that i mentioned

7. Damn i need more haste as unholy. My fingers are so fast for my haste i run out of runes before i can land a killing blow.

8. Damn i need more haste as unholy. My fingers are so fast for my haste i run out of runes before i can land a killing blow.

Or you could learn to not button smash and actually manage your runes effectivly.

9. You shouldn't even be able to get in that cave without getting 1-2shot by guards.

Damn i need more haste as unholy. My fingers are so fast for my haste i run out of runes before i can land a killing blow.
    Ohh, poor thing. How will you ever manage when Gurth comes out and you reroll Mastery UH.

10. overall, chance to start AV should be 3-3,5 times smaller then another bgs because of a lot of people needed. Started AV takes 4x more players and MUST gath them. Result? AV all day, all night because server must fill 40 slots for each AV which was started..instead of 4 bgs like WSG/TP filled by 10ppl. For 3,5k population server results are clear , server is filling every AV and we're playing AV, on alliance we're feeding hordes on AV...

Damn..by the way..why alliance have to lose 90% of AV battles? we're just facerolled like little kids, everyone is playing FFA intead of BG

11. My current top dmg as Unholy in AV. Almost 7 million damage!

12. Was Nattyz taking a nap or something?
    doesnt natty get 7mill dmg on a daily basis? LOL

Kerrigan270
    doesnt natty get 7mill dmg on a daily basis? LOL
    The presence of Ilyanah in that BG changed all that equation.

First ... 34567 ... Last