redmagejoe
    The sad part is that you will only be able to appreciate some of this facts in theory here, because the average skill on Molten is pretty low, so the skill will overcome most things here.

But anyone who played on Blackout during retail 3.3.5 days or on Hamcakeland (server similar to AT but lvl19) where the skill level was way way higher, had seen all this things in practice during the last years.
    I appreciate the insight you offered, and that was my theory as well; that I'm just not encountering any really skilled Warriors if they are, in fact, excellent in that tier. I think that unfortunately speaks more to the community than to the classes.

2. Here you can see some good warrior gameplay

Genie on Blackout 3.3,5 Retail
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnVv07d2ws

Eco on Hamcakeland
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBjr32QS0xg

Or u can even ask Fuji or Eco for some duels here on molten

3. Here you can see some good warrior gameplay

Genie on Blackout 3.3,5 Retail
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnVv07d2ws

Eco on Hamcakeland
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBjr32QS0xg

Or u can even ask Fuji or Eco for some duels here on molten
    what a noob war's in that 2nd video :D war like 3mins not a single rend on rogue, while rogue not using cripling posion nor talent to slow and overall seems those guys didnt had any idea who to dps and when.

4. what a noob war's in that 2nd video :D war like 3mins not a single rend on rogue, while rogue not using cripling posion nor talent to slow and overall seems those guys didnt had any idea who to dps and when.
    Rogue poisons require lvl 20 to use.

5. what a noob war's in that 2nd video :D war like 3mins not a single rend on rogue, while rogue not using cripling posion nor talent to slow and overall seems those guys didnt had any idea who to dps and when.

6. Jeez the fellow doesn't even have 3k achievement (as of 28th august)

7. Thanks for your advices and, though offtopic, for the discussion about 19-twinking.
    I think ill role a Shaman and a Warlock and see, what i like more.

8. Thanks for your advices and, though offtopic, for the discussion about 19-twinking.
    I think ill role a Shaman and a Warlock and see, what i like more.
    Its realy funny to see how all this kiddys brabble about the 19 bracket and non of them response to ur topic.

I wouldnt go for Shaman. Both, enhance and ele get strong on 39 and 49 bracket. On level 29 they lack on basic abilitys and talents which improve their dmg.

If u play together with a priest i would make a affliction lock.
    U both can run around and just put dots on all enemys.
    Hunter is the strongest twink on 29 because his damage output is just insane.
    On the other hand its a very common and boring class so i suggest to go for the lock.

9. Thanks for your post! My shaman is rdy now and you are right: It's not that much fun. Both healing and damage are low. I think shaman is a good support for an organized bg-party, though.
    I will roll a lock now and see how he's doing :)

10. hunters will destroy anything and everything. That is, if you're not a scrub, who knows how to kite, lay traps when needed, not tunnel vision, and not s key back pedaling like most nub hunters do even at 80, if you're clear of all these typical huntard associations, then you're golden.

SexyPotato
    hunters will destroy anything and everything. That is, if you're not a scrub, who knows how to kite, lay traps when needed, not tunnel vision, and not s key back pedaling like most nub hunters do even at 80, if you're clear of all these typical huntard associations, then you're golden.
    To be honest, you're kind of fine, even with them at 29. The only thing that will really pose a threat to you is a rogue, and even then pure faceroll should be sufficient.

12. A decent rogue *can*, kill you if they get a good opener. Also ret pal lies can be a problem at times just due to their burst. Kiting is the main thing to do against all melee.

13. In my experience twinks are tons of fun. Every class has great potential if you have people who work together.
    The worst class to twink is warriors. At low levels you don't have access to heals and no skills for survival. Every class can keep you in combat, preventing you from closing the gap while being kited.
    If you do choose to twink a warrior it is going to cost you each time you go into BG's. You will want to go herbalist and have an alt make free action pots and swiftness pots as well as boosted armor/HP and attacks.

If you are going to utilize a warrior, you are going to need lots of pots or else every class will kite you while you don't get a single hit in.

As a side note, if you are prepared, you can kill 3 at a time and lead the rosters in both heals and damage.

14. If you are looking to partner with a priest at 29, and I assume you are referring to 2v2s, you can succeed with almost any dps class particularly rogues for burst.

If I were a warr/hunter/lock dps looking for a healer, I'd prefer to partner with a druid/shaman/pala for drain teams which I personally find really fun at 29.

I played 29's and 39's on Bloodlust and have started a 29/39 Twink guild on Lordaeron - what faction are you on? We am on alliance so if you are too, or would like to roll a twink on Lordaeron alliance, pst me on 'Trademark' or anybody in <Primary Target> for an invite :)

15. If you are looking to partner with a priest at 29, and I assume you are referring to 2v2s, you can succeed with almost any dps class particularly rogues for burst.

If I were a warr/hunter/lock dps looking for a healer, I'd prefer to partner with a druid/shaman/pala for drain teams which I personally find really fun at 29.

I played 29's and 39's on Bloodlust and have started a 29/39 Twink guild on Lordaeron - what faction are you on? We am on alliance so if you are too, or would like to roll a twink on Lordaeron alliance, pst me on 'Trademark' or anybody in <Primary Target> for an invite :)
    How active is 39's? What are the most active brackets on the server?

Any recommendations to a newbie to the Lordaeron server?

First 1234 Last