1. How active is 39's? What are the most active brackets on the server?

Any recommendations to a newbie to the Lordaeron server?
    people are leveling their mains right now, so by the time your 39 is ready games will be plenty active. Seems like 39s are most active, followed by 29s, then 19s.

Recommendations? Only to join the twink guild on your faction for gear and advice. In terms of what class to roll, just choose whatever you enjoy the most. Luckily the 29s and 39s dont have 1 class that is overpopulated, at least right now.

2. people are leveling their mains right now, so by the time your 39 is ready games will be plenty active. Seems like 39s are most active, followed by 29s, then 19s.

Recommendations? Only to join the twink guild on your faction for gear and advice. In terms of what class to roll, just choose whatever you enjoy the most. Luckily the 29s and 39s dont have 1 class that is overpopulated, at least right now.
    Cool, as I said, I over leveled my character getting impatient waiting for games to pop this weekend in WSG. So I'm going to re-level a new chracter to play the 39's. I think this will be a good start for me to return to Twinking, it's been many years.

I've been hearing talk about "0" number brackets, but I still don't have a full grasp on the point of them. Like how do you even guarantee people won't just level past 60 or 70 to get to the 69/79? If there is a rule for BG that sets 60s and 70s vs each other respectively, then that'd be fun, but other than that I don't get why people stay at 60 and 70.

If I knew everyone would stay at 60/70 i wouldn't mind playing there, but who does that, and who sets the rules for that to be possible?

3. Also, note that recruiting is also going on for people interested in building 39 twinks on Ragnaros, since it's easier to do there, and once there are enough players, it'll be purely twink vs twink, without pugs getting in the way.

My advice would be to have fun on Lord, but to make a twink on Rag and keep it standing by for higher quality activity.

4. Who the living duck rolls a 20 twink Pre-Cata.

5. tfw you're not a barbarian feelsgoodfam

6. tfw you're not a barbarian feelsgoodfam
    I was a barbarian for like 15mins when I was 69... and then leveled to 70... Phew... dodged a bullet there.
    feelsgoodfam

7. I was a barbarian for like 15mins when I was 69... and then leveled to 70... Phew... dodged a bullet there.
    feelsgoodfam
    Barbs were nerfed last patch. Just play a wizard at this point they're super OP with the nerf reverts you can clear GR 30+ ez

8. Barbs were nerfed last patch. Just play a wizard at this point they're super OP with the nerf reverts you can clear GR 30+ ez
    Shut up you Mongolian cuck.

9. You don't really deserve respect by the way you treat people.

10. I'm looking for some lvl 29 twink on lordaeron, I'd like to talk to some twinks to find out the current state of bg and which class they needs :D

11. I'm looking for some lvl 29 twink on lordaeron, I'd like to talk to some twinks to find out the current state of bg and which class they needs :D
    Which faction?

If ally ask anyone in <Primary Target> for an invite, and if horde ask onyone in <Recruitment> for an invite

Any class is welcome, but ally could use another healer, or if DPS I guess warr or caster

Horde anything is welcome too

We had 4 29s join just yesterday so Lord twinking is definitely picking up again now that people have hit 80, and it will only get better :)

12. Horde, if horde need anything i guess, i'll go for the hard classe, hunt :D

First 1234 Last