Agregat

Oracle fraction and egg

Hello there friends,
    can anyone tell me where can I get 1st chain quest for The Oracle fraction???
    I need to become exalted, I need to buy epic Egg for Green Protodrake.
    :(

2. Start in the cave, beneath the Lifeblood Pillar, if I remember correctly that's where it starts, however make sure you get the quest from the "Oracle" npc, don't talk to the "Frenzyheart" npc.

HellThrone
    Start in the cave, beneath the Lifeblood Pillar

1 advise, If you plan to be exalted with both later, Start with Tribe

Agregat

Thx!

Start in the cave, beneath the Lifeblood Pillar

1 advise, If you plan to be exalted with both later, Start with Tribe
    Than you all friends. I just need green protodrake, thats all :) So, in cave I will found oracle's npc? Or I just need to kill big undead like Kel'Thuzad

5. Than you all friends. I just need green protodrake, thats all :) So, in cave I will found oracle's npc? Or I just need to kill big undead like Kel'Thuzad
    Kill the lich and talk to the Oracle NPC, he'll open up the quest series, you can't have oracle and frenzyheart at the same time, not unless you bug them somehow.

6. Bugged ATM. Lich health too low and doesn't have the 2 starter npc in chains.

7. Bugged ATM. Lich health too low and doesn't have the 2 starter npc in chains.
    On retail, you need to bring the lich from full hp to around 30% than he summons those 2 little guys and you have to choose quickly which one to save.

Try it, maybe it'll work.

8. Well he's basically a 1 shot ko with melee swing ;(

9. Well he's basically a 1 shot ko with melee swing ;(
    Take your gear off and attack him unarmed :/

Agregat

Bright idea!

Take your gear off and attack him unarmed :/
    Heh, great idea!!! I will try under Ressurection Sickness :))))))))

11. Take your gear off and attack him unarmed :/
    :O! I bow to your intelligence! :x

Now to get egg on my other toons :x

12. Update: didnt work :x he didnt spawn the 2 npc. I was patient enough to use my mage, totally naked and hit him with a skinning knife so that I do 1 damage. killed him all the way and no luck.

13. I suppose it's broken than :( , get it to bug tracker, because I doubt there is any other way to start the chain quests, that's the quest that starts the whole series.

14. There's a prerequisite quest chain first. Go to the giant waterfall in the middle, pick up the quest to kill Pitch. Kill him, and the wolvar next to him you should do a small RP and then offer you a quest. Pick up that quest and do the entire Frenzyheart chain. You'll then switch over to the Oracles chain, and then after the Oracles chain is when you finally go to kill the Lich and choose sides.

15. it doesnt work..i tried it on my pally...youre stuck with no rep for those faction

ow and 1 more thing...that drake ALLMOST never drops.....i got like more than 50 eggs already and no drake

12 Last