1. it doesnt work..i tried it on my pally...youre stuck with no rep for those faction

ow and 1 more thing...that drake ALLMOST never drops.....i got like more than 50 eggs already and no drake
    6 months and counting. :x
    But yeh according to wowhead, you only need to kill the npc to start the quest.

2. ive been getting eggs since december so i guess its around 7 months...still nothing, its more than frustrating

ChaosXeras
    how do you get rep with oracle?

HellThrone
    how do you get rep with oracle?
    Daily quests

ChaosXeras
    okay. which quest do i do to choose between the oracles and the frenzyheart tribe?

HellThrone
    If you wanna get rep with oracle you must do their quest and it dosnt matter which one u choose

7. If you wanna get rep with oracle you must do their quest and it dosnt matter which one u choose
    What's the point when the quest that starts the entire chain is bugged. There are people that completed it on WotLK so they can buy the egg, however everyone that started on Cataclysm can not start the quests, unless you somehow manage to find a bug or a gap between quests.

8. i managed to get exalted to them in cata. just got my drake

theres a quest, well idk if its working til now as it was described in the guide i read. but if it is, gettign exatled is easy just by doing the choosing ur side thing in the cave.

First 12