1. May 18, 2016  

Skeit's guide to WotLK reputation factions.

Hello everyone! I proudly present you the guide to WotLK reputation factions. This guide will explain how to get exalted for most of the meaningful factions. I am writing this guide playing on Sargeras realm with my first level 80. I will post any quests, tips and hints i come across, and also accept constructive criticism.

Before we get to guide itself i will state why i wrote it.
    Who?
    I am Skeit, or people tend to call me Sk8. Regardless, i've been a fan of WoW for quite some time. I've been playing WoW since 3.1.3, had always been a casual player, my best achievement was Anub'arak 10 HC but a casual player stays casual. I never thought about making a guide. But now i have determination and faith to succeed at my first attempt to help newbies of the server!

Why?
    Warmane has no actual guides for reputation factions, and bugged quests make it impossible to use common guides you see elsewhere. All of the guides sound along these lines: Quatermasters give tabards, you run heroics, and it doesn't go deeper than that. But i went along and attempted a run without the need of equipping a tabard!

When?
    This guide is generally provided for people who are eligible for Nick of Time so any lvl 69+. I'd even suggest this as OPTIMAL WAY TO LEVEL POST 69 IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE REPUTATION GAINS! Althrough you can do it at any level as long as you are eligible for this quest.

REPUTATION PROGRESS ON MY 1ST LVL 80
    Spoiler: Show

Argent Crusade : Exalted (nothing good at exalted, bit is easily attaiable)
    Kirin Tor : Exalted (read the guide)
    Knights of the Ebon Blade : Exalted (Just started diong the rep quests here)
    Ashen verdict : Revered (Nothing to say here)
    The Kalu'ak : Revered (really easy rep)
    The Wyrmrest Accord : Exalted (One daily quest avaiable to increase it)
    Sons of Hodir : Exalted
    Rainspeaker Oracles : Honored http://www.wowhead.com/npc=24324 )
    Frenzyheart Tribe : Hated (DO THIS!)

REPUTATIONS
    Kirin Tor
    Kirin tor is one of the hardest reputations to raise, mainly because the dragonblight questline is bugged. But i found a way to get it to exalted. It won't be easy but it's a way that allows you to do it without grinding dungeons. Just follow these steps.
    1)Accept Nick of Time
    2)Do all the quests ar amber ledge. Monitoring the Rift: Winterfin Cavern requires you to stand at the entrance of cave. Accept every single quest.
    3)You should have a quest to turn in at coldarra, if so then complete remaining quests and fly to coldarra (drake sends you there if you don't have Cold Weather Flying.
    4)Do all the quests in coldarra till you get Hatching a Plan The eggs seem to reset when the server does, so you can cnoose to avoid completing that.
    5)There are three important quests that you need to take (They all are completed in nexus Have They No Shame?, Postponing the Inevitable and Quickening. Do these quests in RDF normals as they give you bunch of rep.
    6)Head towards Dragonblight and kill Goramosh accept quest from the item he dropped and do the questline. It works till The End of the Line
    7)Accept The Magical Kingdom of Dalaran and do the quest following it.
    8)Accept Discretion is Key and the quest after it (It requires to slay final boss of VH)
    9)Accept A Disturbance in the West at Wintergrade Keep, fly towards Star's Rest and finish the small quest chain.

Other ways to do it:
    Commendations

Heroic grinding

Cooking/JC/Fishing dailies

Wyrmrest Accord

The Obsidian Dragonshrine and do the followup quest. No Place to Run is bugged.
    Seeds of the Lashers and accept the quests from night elf chick in Emerald Dragonshrine.
    Corastrasza unlocks daily quest you can do to increase rep.
    Mystery of the Infinite works, but Mystery of the Infinite, Redux doesn't.

Argent Crusade

Pretty much all the quests in Zul'drak and in Argent Vanguard work (up to The Battle For Crusader's Pinnacle)

Sons of Hodir

Start the questline They Took Our Men! and do till you hit exalted with Sons of Hodir. You will not see the quatermaster unless you complete The Refiner's Fire.

Knights of the Ebon Blade

Start the questline by doing It's All Fun and Games and do quests till you see the dailies. You can proceed doing dailies to increase rep. I just grinded reputation in heroics for this.

The Kalu'ak

Do the quests in Moa'ki harbor and in it's Howling Fjord counterpart, you will hit exalted in no time.

Frenzyheart tribe

Start the questline with The Part-time hunter and do quests till you get exalted.

The oracles

Attaining exalted for oracles is impossible as of now, so i suggest sticking to Frenzyheart Tribe.

This guide is now 100% complete and i will update it only to add cruical info. Formatting and grammar is not top notch i know, but i tried to make it as easy to read as warmane forum tools allow me to.. Also I appreticate any helpful responses and constructive criticism. Peace.

2. May 25, 2016  
    It is possible to get exalted for oracles. Just do the same quest chain as Frenzyheart Tribe and choose to align with Oracles. Then you do dailies.

3. I love this guide. I am going to attempt to get exalted with my tank. I hated that I couldn't find a way around the Wyrmrest Accord, but finally, a guide! Thanks SK8!

4. How did you get past the "It's All Fun and Games" quest because it's bugged? The oculus is not there.

EDIT: I submitted an in game ticket with a GM and they completed "It's All Fun and Games" quest for me. I turned it in and I was able to continue.
    Edited: August 22, 2016

5. kalu'ak reputation

did you have any trouble getting exhalted with kalu'ak? I'm encountered a bugged quest in a chain for them, was wondering if it will be detrimental to my rep gain..
    Link to a 5month bug report which people are still posting on:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...#comment-46197

6. May 3, 2017  
    You can't switch faction between The oracle & Frenzyheart Tribe.... the npc is bugged.. When i killed
    Artruis the Heartless and oposite faction npc nothing happens.. it suppose to give me a quest.

I want to switch from The oracle to Frenzy...

7. June 1, 2017  
    When they will fix kalu'ak reputation ?