Unholyenergy

Epic PVP Raid on Ally

If you wana see a Pretty sick pvp raid on Alliance search up Slithias Dk.Hosted by Knights of Serenity.Go check it out!!! We also have City Attacker

2. o.o why not just link it? there is a hyperlink function along with youtube

3. You mean the people who randomly flew around in Stormwind today, and ended up attacking the DPS Dummies..?

Not going to lie..you guys looked like monkeys first discovering hammers after you cleared the dummy area. Just whacking dummies as if you were trying to kill them.

Here is his video that he did not link. It's just them PvPing in Goldshire..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpwkuAZi3O4

4. Nice! i think its pretty fun.. Good job Knights of Serenity! :D

Heres their vid

[YT]fpwkuAZi3O4[/YT]

Unholyenergy

Lol

Thanks Llanyah it was literally 11 vs 20+ we also already got city atacker last night 15 knights in storm wind haha

6. Thanks Llanyah it was literally 11 vs 20+ we also already got city atacker last night 15 knights in storm wind haha
    why did you quit L E G I O N and faction transfer to horde?

7. No offense, but how is that 'epic'?

Do it with 5 people and you can truly claim that adjective.

Also, gief link next time. I don't like searching on YouTube (thanks Ily).

Unholyenergy

I came

I came here because a guy named supamage kicked everyone from legion and lied to them saying i did it and made a guild called mad company

Roslyn
    why did you quit L E G I O N and faction transfer to horde?
    It's a change of scenery, like a holiday :). But I think a lot of it is there's one guy on the alliance who just wouldn't leave us alone. The way he wanted to lead clashed with what we wanted, and he took it incredibly personally. Maybe not quite as bad as what happened to Marxism back in the day, but close.

Also,

Stop having fun.

10. It's a change of scenery, like a holiday :). But I think a lot of it is there's one guy on the alliance who just wouldn't leave us alone. The way he wanted to lead clashed with what we wanted, and he took it incredibly personally. Maybe not quite as bad as what happened to Marxism back in the day, but close.

Also,
    I never told you to stop having fun. The OP made an implication of a "sick PvP raid on Alliance" .. and it was just PvP in Goldshire. Nobody likes to be misinformed or lied to. :(

A "sick PvP raid on Alliance" is invading the town.

Roslyn
    We'll be sure to read the sickness guidelines next time.

12. Hi guys i heard you guys are taking it personally just from one video. It might not be the worlds best PvP video on molten history, however we are trying to get more comfortable and enjoying the horde faction. if you got a problem with this video, then i will try to keep things in moderation. Besides we're all just having fun no hard feelings :)

and thanks Ilyanah for the support <3

13. Hi guys i heard you guys are taking it personally just from one video. It might not be the worlds best PvP video on molten history, however we are trying to get more comfortable and enjoying the horde faction. if you got a problem with this video, then i will try to keep things in moderation. Besides we're all just having fun no hard feelings :)

and thanks Ilyanah for the support <3
    this is a huge reason why legion was extremely disliked back when they were alliance. take advantage of the fresh start and don't make the same mistake twice. legion has a second chance at being a respected pvp guild.

14. Oh I remember that! y'all were hanging around in goldshire for quite a while. Was a lot of fun :D Like the video, too!

-Melarose

15. this is a huge reason why legion was extremely disliked back when they were alliance. take advantage of the fresh start and don't make the same mistake twice. legion has a second chance at being a respected pvp guild.
    Respect and PvP just don't match together on Sargeras.

12 Last