1. Enhancement Shaman in 3.3.5. WotLK Lordaeron Realm

Easy one - I want your own thoughts and experience.

What do you think about enhancement shaman on 3.3.5. WotLK? Does it work wright, is it fun to play... why the hell it is the less played class in the game, etc...

Your answers will be appreciated.

Have a nice day and long live Rock 'n' Roll!

2. Well, it's been a while since I played WotLK, but enha has always been a fun class for me. Yeah, it is underplayed, probably because it's dps is lower than the dps of the other classes. But, because of it's raid buffs, I always had my spot in guild raids. If my memory is good, I think I did around 16-17k dps on Deathbringer Saurfang.

Armory link - http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...cer/Lordaeron/

3. Thank you for the answer!

I`m going to start a shaman soon, and your feedback is highly appreciated. Wright now my only dilemma is about the race. Considerable races are orc and tauren. Just can not decide yet. Any thoughts about that?

4. Go for Orc, Tauren is only useful as elemental and resto for stun+Hex, the 15% stun resist and blood fury are better for enhancement.

5. Thank you, Astick!
    I was headed to orc direction, what you said just confirmed my thoughts.
    Yet, I shall wait for more people to share their opinion on the matter at hand.

Cheers!

6. Yeah, definitely orc for the racial

7. The reason why there aren't many is that Enhance has a high skillcap. People want to pick something easier with a class that gives more results in a short amount of time rather than going through all the effort of learning a hard spec that might not even get them past 1800 rating.
    That's why most Enhance you face are at least decent at their class. They're devoted to learning what their spec has to offer.

Don't get discouraged, 3v3 is where Enhance shines and there's always at least 1 in the MiT.
    You have 1 advantage cause of how rare they are: people don't know what the **** to do against Enhance shammies.

And yeah go Orc