1. ugh... yeah i told him if he wants to QQ about enh shammys then reroll a warr, and that every class has anti class he has to deal with it.

pozzij
    lol really he's the only person in a community of 15k people that cries about enha shams being op because of mysterious bugs.

3. And where did i told him to reroll an anti class? I told him he should roll a warr only then he has the right to QQ not as a paladin. You can see i made a new sentence saying every class has an anti class.

4. Lol my friend rolled a retri paladin today for the first time, and he killed 2 rogues by himself, he just smashed the buttons and didn't even know what to do...

5. Lol my friend rolled a retri paladin today for the first time, and he killed 2 rogues by himself, he just smashed the buttons and didn't even know what to do...
    please, use the "Edit" button, rather than posting new post for every sentence, thanks :)

6. back in 4.0.6 was hard to find a player in bloodthirsty who can beat a full vicious player on 1v1. Now ele/enha shamans, mages and priest in blue gear or vicious can beat the **** out of full ruthless players, pls tell me that something is not wrong

7. Lol my friend rolled a retri paladin today for the first time, and he killed 2 rogues by himself, he just smashed the buttons and didn't even know what to do...
    Rofl

/10chars

8. back in 4.0.6 was hard to find a player in bloodthirsty who can beat a full vicious player on 1v1. Now ele/enha shamans, mages and priest in blue gear or vicious can beat the **** out of full ruthless players, pls tell me that something is not wrong
    if you are full ruthless, and gettin' owned by blue geared players ... how do i say it easier .. you are bad ?

9. Bad player what else could be told,

10. Yeah, im full ruthless, but tell me how a medium geared shamans hit me for 50-60k (half hp bar) crits and you can say im bad or noob, where is the logic of that

11. Post above is wrong , just completely wrong . U are not the only person with full ruthless i am also in endgame (available) gear,BUT i must say i never ever EVER EVER got critted disturbingly high or half-killed by a sham spell.1st is that i havent seen an ele in arena for like few months ,and second biggest crit i got from a sham were ~25-30 k with lava burst (with procs and trinket).SO, you know that can happen only once since your trinkets and procs go in internal cd and i must say this damage is normal since u cant expect once u got over 4 k resilience to be immortal can u ? Classes are made such to have always a chance for some1 to kill the other class respectively spec . Otherwise once u got ur high gear u will be immortal and arenas would continue to draw..Think before post . Every class and spec can crit u high under circumstances and that doesnt mean immediately its op or bugged .Dont hate players or molten , hate blizzard for made it such.

12. Yeah, im full ruthless, but tell me how a medium geared shamans hit me for 50-60k (half hp bar) crits and you can say im bad or noob, where is the logic of that
    provide proper screenshots, since your arguments are invalid.
    once again, if you are owned in full ruthless gear, by "blue" shaman, you are plain bad.
    nuff said.

13. I find that hard to believe, ss or it didn't happen. Even a bad player can get full ruth, you just need a partner who carries you... or you just face opponents in the arena who have just started playing wow or are even worse than you. But 50-60k i'm sure you over exaggerated that.

First 123 Last